Latest Indonesian and Brasilian Panda Exclusives

YesterAirlines

I try and keep an eye on what's going on across 400 scale, which can be difficult with the proliferation of retailer driven exclusives. Panda Models have been at the forefront of this movement and there are three more recently announced releases to discuss. Two are from my friends at Airshop Diecast and the third is the first model for a South American retailer.

2309 PANDA.png

It's gorgeous - I so want it - will it be available at other retailers elsewhere - JetCollector or Bedfordshire or MyHobbyHouse? Bedfordshire stocked the recent AA retro 73G

It's gorgeous - I so want it - will it be available at other retailers elsewhere - JetCollector or Bedfordshire or MyHobbyHouse? Bedfordshire stocked the recent AA retro 73G
For Indonesian PM-exclusive, it is strictly sold in its native market. I have yet to seen any of those models leaked into other markets like for example in the manufacturer's place - China. MHH seems to get many of PM-exclusive, but not Indonesian or El-Aviador as well!

For Indonesian PM-exclusive, it is strictly sold in its native market. I have yet to seen any of those models leaked into other markets like for example in the manufacturer's place - China. MHH seems to get many of PM-exclusive, but not Indonesian or El-Aviador as well!
Yes. Sadly :(.