Model Review - Garuda Indonesia Boeing 737-800 PK-GFM by Panda / Airshop Diecast

YesterAirlines

I get a lot of models from overseas and with some, like this one, there's no alternative. They usually get here without much drama but this package from Indonesia went walkies thanks to the fecklessness of the courier firm in the UK. It took a week, and much shouting at their callcentre, but eventually the box was found and they even managed to find my house too! I'm loving these Indonesian exclusives from Airshop Diecast and it is surprising that even after several years Panda are the only brand to have upgraded their 737NG to compete with NG Models:

GARUDA_B737-800_PKGFM_12.JPG

Fantastic model! I wish Panda could also upgrade the nose gear doors on their 737 Classics. This 738 have them looking much better, even if slightly too small.

How do you buy these models from Airshop, and know what’s in stock? Email? Social media?

Looks like they’ve had some great exclusives recently which I had no idea about. Maybe a trip to Jakarta is needed..

How do you buy these models from Airshop, and know what’s in stock? Email? Social media?

Looks like they’ve had some great exclusives recently which I had no idea about. Maybe a trip to Jakarta is needed..
They are active on Facebook and Instagram.

If you pay attention to my site and their FB you'll know what they're releasing :)

There are 3 more A320s coming soon.