New Panda Models McDonnell Douglas MD-11 Mould

Admittedly I have my preference for GJ, but I wouldn’t consider myself a “bootlicker”, “brand loyalist”, or some other derogatory term (not fond of how they get used) because I try to give other manufacturers a fair shot whenever possible. At the end of the day, everyone has their own opinion and preferences, and quite frankly that’s how it should be, even if you may disagree with what someone else says. It’s difficult to convince someone to think another way when they’re already comfortable with the way they feel in this hobby now.

Back on topic: I’m liking the additional photos supplied of the Panda MD-11. Hopefully their first releases are coming soon.

Admittedly I have my preference for GJ, but I wouldn’t consider myself a “bootlicker”, “brand loyalist”, or some other derogatory term (not fond of how they get used) because I try to give other manufacturers a fair shot whenever possible. At the end of the day, everyone has their own opinion and preferences, and quite frankly that’s how it should be, even if you may disagree with what someone else says. It’s difficult to convince someone to think another way when they’re already comfortable with the way they feel in this hobby now.

Back on topic: I’m liking the additional photos supplied of the Panda MD-11. Hopefully their first releases are coming soon.

Well I wouldn’t worry about “derogatory terms” if they don't apply to you. Yes everyone is free to their own opinion and none of us are saying otherwise. I have my ever so "simpish" preference for NG and nobody is complaining. "Bootlicker" is being used to what I'm assuming is, or what I would use it as a term for users on other platforms; who will go to great lengths to defend anytime GJ is in the wrong. And this goes the same for anyone who loves NG, AV400 or whoever so dearly. Although it being less common. I hope I explained this well.

Well I wouldn’t worry about “derogatory terms” if they don't apply to you. Yes everyone is free to their own opinion and none of us are saying otherwise. I have my ever so "simpish" preference for NG and nobody is complaining. "Bootlicker" is being used to what I'm assuming is, or what I would use it as a term for users on other platforms; who will go to great lengths to defend anytime GJ is in the wrong. And this goes the same for anyone who loves NG, AV400 or whoever so dearly. Although it being less common. I hope I explained this well.
That does help. I unfortunately remember when that was ever so prominent a few years ago; glad we got out of that phase. Looking back on it makes me cringe 😬 I was a part of that crowd too!

Yep, I was referring to a certain individual who frequently uses the term "bottomfeeder" and his cronies. Nobody here goes to those extremes.