November NG Models Release out now

I’m very familiar with that portrait…Bank of England, 1990! Still in use today on our banknotes. That’ll be changing at some point, which will be another historic occasion. Elizabeth 2 has been the only monarch thus far to feature on English banknotes, since the first introduction of her portrait on them in 1960.
Same! I spent a lot of time in the UK back in 2015-17 so I saw it quite a lot. It's a good choice for the box art.

Same! I spent a lot of time in the UK back in 2015-17 so I saw it quite a lot. It's a good choice for the box art.
Yeah I reckon that will be familiar to many who see it. Yet another hobby of mine, coins & banknotes lol.

The official Royal cypher should be “ER” with a little roman numeral “II” in between, but at least they made the effort 😂 It’ll be a nice souvenir model for the collection.

Yeah I reckon that will be familiar to many who see it. Yet another hobby of mine, coins & banknotes lol.

The official Royal cypher should be “ER” with a little roman numeral “II” in between, but at least they made the effort 😂 It’ll be a nice souvenir model for the collection.
You have great taste in hobbies. I'm into coins and banknotes as well.

Yes, it sure does. Lots of history. My oldest coin is an 1823 dime. Hard to believe it's 199 years old.
Wow…that’s pretty special. I have a George IV Sovereign of similar vintage, 1825. Incredible, the history held in a single coin. If only they could talk.