NG Models Her Art Here 2nd Production

B767Avia

News of a second batch for the Her Art Heres have been around for nearly three years now ever since they were initially released. I'd say it was to a point the majority of us had forgotten about their existence -- only until today as NG appeared out of nowhere and posted these:

53199 United Airlines Boeing 757-200 "Her Art Here New York/New Jersey" N14102
53199 (1).JPG
53200 United Airlines Boeing 757-200 "Her Art Here California" N14106
53200 (1).JPG

Note that these are released under a new set of item numbers. Quite unusual for NG if I must say.

Anyways, this is a great chance for anyone who missed out on either or both of these back in 2020.

Last edited:
More images are attached below. It appears that they kept the same box designs although the boxes are now smaller.
53199&53200 (1).JPG53199&53200 (2).JPG

Last edited:
If we are on the topic of special liveries getting a re-run, then here’s my list:

• Qantas 787-9 Yam Dreaming
  • Icelandair 757-200 Hekla Aurora
  • Air NZ 787-9 All Blacks
  • United 787-9
  • TWA L-1011 Twin Stripes
  • BA 757-200 Landor
  • BA L-1011-500 Landor

News of a second batch for the Her Art Heres have been around for nearly three years now ever since they were initially released. I'd say it was to a point the majority of us had forgotten about their existence -- only until today where NG has appeared out of nowhere and posted these:

53199 United Airlines Boeing 757-200 "Her Art Here New York/New Jersey" N14102
View attachment 15271
53200 United Airlines Boeing 757-200 "Her Art Here California" N14106
View attachment 15272

Note that these are released under a new set of item numbers. Quite unusual for NG if I must say.

Anyways, this is a great chance for anyone who missed out on either or both of these back in 2020.
I might get one! Either that, or if they release Imua One, I’d get that.

Nice! I don't own one of these, nor do I plan to get one. But the concept of re-runs excites me. they also did this with the American Airlines non-winglet 757 (very sought-after subject)

I much rather prefer this approach. Us collectors are happy, and the profits go to NG themselves, so they are happy too. Other brands also do this from time to time, we should see more of it though. These are airplane models, small ones at that, not fine art. There is nothing that aggravates me more in this hobby than dealing with the seconds market when I'm after a sold-out Aeroclassics...

I personally love how NG Models does rereleases and reproductions of popular models. The only issue I would say with reproductions is the long term value of the model is diminished knowing if a production is super popular that NG can just make more in the future.

I personally love how NG Models does rereleases and reproductions of popular models. The only issue I would say with reproductions is the long term value of the model is diminished knowing if a production is super popular that NG can just make more in the future.

Exactly, the long-term value is diminished. I happen to see that as a good thing though, because it helps eliminate the inflated prices that we see in the second-hand market. I really try to buy only models that I like, so in theory, I plan to keep them forever when I get them. Hence the long-term value of a model is irrelevant to me. On the contrary, it has gotten in my way more than once. Yeah, it kind of feels good to get a rare model after a long hunt, but I think I still prefer the "re-release to meet the demand" approach.

The value of models still will go up though as the demand will eventually drop below a level that justifies mass production, but there will always be some demand left in the form of people that will pay whatever it takes to get the model. I think is a more healthy approach than say, the Aeroclassics way, which is to force everything they make to be perceived as rare.

I'd prioritize being able to get a model that I want to get without the help of secondhand markets, than the long-term value. Many of us collect models because we like them, not as an investment. This is something I hope to get across not just to NG but all the other companies...

I'd prioritize being able to get a model that I want to get without the help of secondhand markets, than the long-term value. Many of us collect models because we like them, not as an investment. This is something I hope to get across not just to NG but all the other companies...
Yeah I don't view this as an investment as well. Gets irritating trying to find something like a Frontier 737-200 Saul Bass on eBay that's selling for $250+ every time...

Instead of releasing the same livery twice each month in different regs, it would be better if NG spaces them out over a few months/years. That way there can be more diversity each month, and folks who missed the first release have a second chance.

Regarding re-releases, I'd love to see the Singapore 787-10 and Pan Am Tristar.

Instead of releasing the same livery twice each month in different regs, it would be better if NG spaces them out over a few months/years. That way there can be more diversity each month, and folks who missed the first release have a second chance.

Regarding re-releases, I'd love to see the Singapore 787-10 and Pan Am Tristar.

I don't mind waiting a couple of years for a model that I missed out on. But there is a huge number of popular models that have not been released in over a decade. I second that Pan Am TriStar suggestion, I made a rookie mistake on that one, didn't know well who NG was so went with the GJ version instead. Then I read Richard's review... That GJ L1011 is actually one of the few models that I have gotten rid of, I actually made $1.00 on the sale :LOL: