NG Models Future Release Hints

Good news: the titles have been updated. Bad news is it still has the incorrect color shade and the rest of the issues are still present. Just sent an updated diagram so hopefully that will do something.

At least they are still listening.

I'm absolutely no Alaska Airlines expert here but on a quick glance I'd say the titles don't hava any color shade at all. That strongly looks like glazing mica (or similar) to me.

You seem to be comparing NG's artwork to a pic of a later livery variation (with metallic red. nacelles)

I'm absolutely no Alaska Airlines expert here but on a quick glance I'd say the titles don't hava any color shade at all. That strongly looks like glazing mica (or similar) to me.

You seem to be comparing NG's artwork to a pic of a later livery variation (with metallic red. nacelles)
You're right, I did compare the artwork with the newest variation. It just seems odd to me that NG would produce a version that is neither retro nor a current version of a livery, and I wish to see the newest rendition.

I have also mentioned the color shade issue on the updated diagram. It seems like a semi-transparent white shade that blends in with the gradient across the livery, and that solid light blue is definitely not right.

So does this mean there will be no June release?
I don't see any reason for there not to be a June release, although I'm curious regarding how many models the June set could have. We got a small set for May since the backlog was being cleared, but in the past, we've had release sets of nearly 40 aircraft, which I believe contributed to a lot of the delays that we saw (announcing more models than the factories were able to handle at once). These models in the future release category will be released over the next few months. I'm sure we'll see at least a few of them in the June release set.

We're actually not too far from the next set of hints. We're about a week and a half - two weeks away based the timing of past announcements.

Might as well add this now, because you can bet NG is frothing at the mouth to make it 😛.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816_231703_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816_231703_Instagram.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 16
Might get the Air Koryo/Chosonminhang Tu 154 when that comes out as I don't think any Chosonminhang models have been made in 1/400 and would give me an excuse to get some North Korean metal as it fits in my collecting criteria, plus that Tarom Tu-154 is cool but I'd wait for the earlier communist era livery just to fit in my collecting criteria

Last edited: