NG Model 1:400 Release "Hints"

Same here 🥲 if the N25 was there it would have been double the damage.
I think like last month we will see them in the ‘Future releases’ section, hopefully we will be able to get them for December. If next month’s releases are anything like these, I doubt there will be anything left in the Christmas budget!

One of my fellow collectors pointed this out to me! They discovered on PandaFoxToys a Southwest 737-700 with splits N251WN under the N957WN listing! So this is likely that N25 hint! Can’t wait for this model! Maybe this model was delayed or Ng forgot to release it?
https://pandafoxtoys.com/products/77023?_pos=6&_sid=f86bc3bce&_ss=r
As people have said before, I think it is likely we will see it next month or in the ‘future releases’ section of NG’s website. Like with the Jetstars and Air New Zealand A321s. They originally got announced in September, but we didn’t get the Jetstars until October and we got the ANZ this month. I reckon we will still see N25XXX in the coming months.

As people have said before, I think it is likely we will see it next month or in the ‘future releases’ section of NG’s website. Like with the Jetstars and Air New Zealand A321s. They originally got announced in September, but we didn’t get the Jetstars until October and we got the ANZ this month. I reckon we will still see N25XXX in the coming months.
100% Agreed! Definitely is a future release!

I'll be getting the WN B737 and ET A359 in the standard livery.

They confirmed both N25XXX and F-HXXX will be future releases. Screenshots taken from Instagram.

1668230991737.png

1668231006788.png