NG CRP Requests

I'm still struggling with my last open wish and while my entries all don't seem to fit the mainstream, I'm so curious about how this one would perform - if at all. Yeah I know... but it's a real classic jetliner.
panam-boeing-707-scaled-1024x672.jpeg

I scratched off a card and now have enough growth value to make a wish today before this all closes. Between the following what should my wish be? Help me decide for something that you guys also want to vote for so that hopefully it will happen.

Air Aruba for me, but I understand Avianca have much better chances 😁

I'm still struggling with my last open wish and while my entries all don't seem to fit the mainstream, I'm so curious about how this one would perform - if at all. Yeah I know... but it's a real classic jetliner.
panam-boeing-707-scaled-1024x672.jpeg
There's just no point in putting up votes for moulds they don't own and I'm not voting for them. There's no suggestion NG are using this as a way of canvassing for new moulds.

How many models will they make from this list? The last few runs have been 20ish distinct releases. Another question is will they do this for every release cycle? I would assume not but then how often would they do this?