NG CRP Requests

I've seen quite a few collectors moaning about having to use their points for voting. For people without a lot of points who want CRP models voting is more hassle I guess.
Right - it's unfortunate - if they complain about the 'Year of the Classics' or about 'Diversity' , now's the chance to do something about it.

I'm hoping we can get more models made for Latin America. One of the issues with this kind of voting is that the big airlines and North America/Asia/Europe will always get the most votes as more people in those regions vote. I'll do my best to try and angle votes towards more variety than another Shanghai A330 but what can you do - there are a lot of Chinese people!!

I see the BWIA Steel Drum Tristar is now over 20 votes at least!
The other thing in Latin America is that the economic power of the individual collector is a lot less. So the spending of precious points over a model which is uncertain to be made is thought of more.

Disappointing to see what was chosen, and honestly a lot of the ones at 10+ are things that have already been made in the past 3 years (like the Delta MD-80, gemini made that recently... on top of MORE DELTA TRISTARS when they already released four?!

That said, I voted for the Tristar prototype, both Easterns, and a number of US 757s that have not been made yet (UA battleship, US airways in the final livery, continental 757-300 and northwest 757-300)

Disappointing to see what was chosen, and honestly a lot of the ones at 10+ are things that have already been made in the past 3 years (like the Delta MD-80, gemini made that recently... on top of MORE DELTA TRISTARS when they already released four?!

That said, I voted for the Tristar prototype, both Easterns, and a number of US 757s that have not been made yet (UA battleship, US airways in the final livery, continental 757-300 and northwest 757-300)
There's still hope for several of those to be made soon but I agree. Some people just want an NG version of something more than a fresh unmade model.

Do want to kindly raise a few points. I believe that just because the ones chosen for production aren't in your favor doesn't mean they are a bad choice or it's a bad program.

1) Getting more points means there is a high demand -- easy business decisions.
2) Collectors with more points should in theory get more say -- shareholders with more shares are always involved more in decision-making in real life obviously. If you don't buy enough NG then you don't get to vote, straightforward and understandable logic.

That being said a few more classics are definitely welcoming.

Do want to kindly raise a few points. I believe that just because the ones chosen for production aren't in your favor doesn't mean they are a bad choice or it's a bad program.
I don't think anyone is saying it is a bad programme or idea, however democracy relies on the education of the electorate, which is why Western democracies have suffered so much in recent years, when the mainstream media no longer needs to act responsibly and social media allows so many people to feed their ignorance, prejudice and stupidity.

So to a degree you are right, however I think criticism of people selecting a Virgin A380 in 200 scale, another Asian widebody that has been made 5 times in the past 2 years by all major brands on moulds basically as good as the NG version, or those who split the vote by being too lazy not to check what has been already wished for is valid.

I mean if you tally all the votes up for the Aircal MD-80 it has over 30 votes and so would likely outcompete that Shanghai A330 for example, if it hadn't been entered in 3 separate wishes! I have told NG about this but so far they haven't tallied duplicates. Hopefully they will do so.
1) Getting more points means there is a high demand -- easy business decisions.
2) Collectors with more points should in theory get more say -- shareholders with more shares are always involved more in decision-making in real life obviously. If you don't buy enough NG then you don't get to vote, straightforward and understandable logic.

That being said a few more classics are definitely welcoming.

I have no problems with points 1 and 2 here.

Nope I wouldn't say it was obscure. Given current voting it'd probably get 10+ I'd hope. I'd certainly vote for it
What I think is even more obscure (and very interesting) is how one of the aircraft in NA's fleet, ship 521 had been an ex Aeromexico delivery and their technicians couldn't paint it properly, so it had a purple tint and was nicknamed Barney. Someone JUST told me about this. This airframe also ended up flying for the other National Airlines too.1s1sx.jpg

I don't think anyone is saying it is a bad programme or idea, however democracy relies on the education of the electorate, which is why Western democracies have suffered so much in recent years, when the mainstream media no longer needs to act responsibly and social media allows so many people to feed their ignorance, prejudice and stupidity.

So to a degree you are right, however I think criticism of people selecting a Virgin A380 in 200 scale, another Asian widebody that has been made 5 times in the past 2 years by all major brands on moulds basically as good as the NG version, or those who split the vote by being too lazy not to check what has been already wished for is valid.

I mean if you tally all the votes up for the Aircal MD-80 it has over 30 votes and so would likely outcompete that Shanghai A330 for example, if it hadn't been entered in 3 separate wishes! I have told NG about this but so far they haven't tallied duplicates. Hopefully they will do so.

I have no problems with points 1 and 2 here.

No I agree here. First they need to merge duplicate entries for real and fast, these are very annoying and unfair... I also think it's unnecessary to allow entries for non-existing moulds since I can hardly envision any mould being made by a few votes along.

For models having been made by other brands, all I can say is prob it is what it is, they won't get many votes anyways but if they do then it's fair for NG to make them then.

The only one I’ve voted for so far has been the Republic MD-80 Herman. I would vote for more but I don’t have a lot of points, but I support the MD-80 and L-1011 wishes in spirit.

If you guys haven’t already, please vote for these models, they are so close and definitely worthy of being made.IMG_0321.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpeg
    IMG_0324.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0323.jpeg
    IMG_0323.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0325.jpeg
    IMG_0325.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 23
These are the 7 wishes I've made thus far.
Request everyone to support these and get them to 🔥, if you haven't done so already.
Each one deserves to be made in the future.
Cheers

Screenshot_2024-10-14-18-13-29-534_com.android.chrome-01.jpegScreenshot_2024-10-14-01-00-07-723_com.android.chrome-01.jpegScreenshot_2024-10-14-00-41-37-828_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg
screenshot_2024-10-13-15-15-45-501_com-android-chrome-01-jpeg.34624
Screenshot_2024-10-13-15-03-35-769_com.android.chrome-01.jpegScreenshot_2024-10-12-21-43-29-359_com.android.chrome-01.jpegScreenshot_2024-10-12-10-39-17-041_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-13-15-15-45-501_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-10-13-15-15-45-501_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 89