NG CRP Requests

The first 4 selections are a little underwhelming - a re-release 787, 2 A330s NG would have probably made anyway and a special colours 747 on a mould we aren't sure is up to snuff yet. After a bright start the voting is getting a little disappointing and illustrating somewhat the weakness of a free for all vote with no rules.

There are 41 models with the flame logo now and only 6 are classics (ignoring a couple of 747s).
  • House Clrs L-1011
  • Eastern L-1011 low thin hockeystick silver
  • United 757 battleship grey
  • Alaska MD-80
  • Eastern L-1011 thick hockeystick silver
  • House Clrs 747SP
A good chunk of the flame models have been made before and even recently. I don't see much logic in voting for a re-release just because you missed it a year ago, when that model will not be hard to track down and the mould and finish are basically nearly as good as NG's.

There are over 200 models with between 10 and 20 votes. Quite a few are classics (and some of them duplicate MD-80s that should with the combined votes have the flame value), but not sure they are likely to get into flame territory.

Good to see ALM at 10+
Yes I voted for it. But models look like they need 20+ to get made

I'm happy to try and push my agenda :)

Everybody knows that NG Models has the best L-1011 Tristar moulds but if you want to see it used you need to VOTE for the Tristars. 3 Models are super close to getting put into production and 11 more wishes are scoring well. VOTE now for these wishes to get some awesome trijets made!!!

L1011_VOTES.jpg

Yes I voted for it. But models look like they need 20+ to get made

I'm happy to try and push my agenda :)

Everybody knows that NG Models has the best L-1011 Tristar moulds but if you want to see it used you need to VOTE for the Tristars. 3 Models are super close to getting put into production and 11 more wishes are scoring well. VOTE now for these wishes to get some awesome trijets made!!!

View attachment 34593
Well hopefully it will get there some day. I voted for your BWIA and LTU L1011's. Hopefully we see them all made.

But yes, it's a bit disappointing to see what is getting made is another bunch of models that would have been made regardless of these wishes. I mean they're nice options. I've been wanting to get that Qantas for a while. But it would've been nicer to follow along the "year of the classics" and the year is almost over...

Well hopefully it will get there some day. I voted for your BWIA and LTU L1011's. Hopefully we see them all made.

But yes, it's a bit disappointing to see what is getting made is another bunch of models that would have been made regardless of these wishes. I mean they're nice options. I've been wanting to get that Qantas for a while. But it would've been nicer to follow along the "year of the classics" and the year is almost over...
I'm hoping we can get more models made for Latin America. One of the issues with this kind of voting is that the big airlines and North America/Asia/Europe will always get the most votes as more people in those regions vote. I'll do my best to try and angle votes towards more variety than another Shanghai A330 but what can you do - there are a lot of Chinese people!!

I see the BWIA Steel Drum Tristar is now over 20 votes at least!

It's quite clear that majority of collectors don't seem to be participating in the CRP or consequently in the voting

Just seems like that

Considering the number of peeps who are active on social media, versus the votes given

It's quite clear that majority of collectors don't seem to be participating in the CRP or consequently in the voting

Just seems like that

Considering the number of peeps who are active on social media, versus the votes given
I've seen quite a few collectors moaning about having to use their points for voting. For people without a lot of points who want CRP models voting is more hassle I guess.

For those wondering
Yeah I never expected them to give it all over to the votes. Especially for new liveries they'll want to do their own thing, but I'd expect it to be over 50% considering the number of wishes