New Gemini Jets Releases Expected Tomorrow

That one has been on my wish list literally forever.
As soon as I saw the release photos, I immediately thought of you! I am really glad that they have re-discovered the MD-80 mould, hopefully some more classics models will be coming in the near future. I am sure an AA chrome MD-80 would go down well with collectors!

Ooh, a Qantas A330! Nice! How is Gemini Jet's A330-300 mould? I might get this model, although I wish it was a -200 instead!

As soon as I saw the release photos, I immediately thought of you! I am really glad that they have re-discovered the MD-80 mould, hopefully some more classics models will be coming in the near future. I am sure an AA chrome MD-80 would go down well with collectors!
Me too. I just hope they don't release them all at once.

Yeah... One a month is a pretty manageable rate. The models I would like to see released or rereleased would be an AA, Allegiant, Iberia, Alaska, Korean Air, and another TWA in the final livery.
I'd also like to see Delta in Ron Allen and colors in motion, Northwest in thermometer and bowling shoe, Republic in Herman and Mary Tyler Moore, and USAir in 3 reds and blue tail, and of course, TWA's last scheme.

Last edited:
Better yet, a version with the early-style tail cone. And they could do this same TWA scheme with the early-style tail cone as well. And Northwest, Republic, USAir, Continental...