MAF General Chat

Yeah that set was in production for only 4 years, 1990-1994. It was deleted when they rebooted their entire range that year, and dropped the ‘Legoland’ identity, becoming instead Lego ‘System’. Given what that set goes for now, that was a pretty good price 😂 Keep hold of those 2 sets you have, they may end up doing better than gold!
I see. I thought sets would usually be in production for a year before they moved on. And if I'm being honest, I doubt the private jet would end up doing better than gold. Child me somehow made it lose its engines and parts of its wings. Even the mini figures disappeared like MH370. And its one of those lego city sets.

I remember having various Lego bricks when I was younger. Didn’t last too long though before I got rid of them.

I see. I thought sets would usually be in production for a year before they moved on. And if I'm being honest, I doubt the private jet would end up doing better than gold. Child me somehow made it lose its engines and parts of its wings. Even the mini figures disappeared like MH370. And its one of those lego city sets.
Back then things were very different, some sets remained in production for even longer. Well, you can always get spare parts on Brick Link! 😂🙏

Has anyone seen the new lego icons concorde set thats set to release on September 4th. This is a dream lego set for me as concorde is my favourite aircraft of all time however i find the red stripe along the fuselage too inaccurate as it is below the windows as opposed in line with them, still though very cool i hope lego make more aircraft in the future.

Attachments

• 10318-concorde-first-look.jpg
    10318-concorde-first-look.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 19
  • LEGO-Icons-10318-Concorde-2.jpg
    LEGO-Icons-10318-Concorde-2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 19
Has anyone seen the new lego icons concorde set thats set to release on September 4th. This is a dream lego set for me as concorde is my favourite aircraft of all time however i find the red stripe along the fuselage too inaccurate as it is below the windows as opposed in line with them, still though very cool i hope lego make more aircraft in the future.
Amazing looking lego set! (original thing was definitely not immature of me)

Last edited:
I preordered one from Lego about 10 days ago and got a message this week (one week later) advising that it had been shipped. I expected to wait a lot longer, as everywhere I looked, it was out of stock. Looks like a very popular item for Lego, I hope they will make more aircraft.

I preordered one from Lego about 10 days ago and got a message this week (one week later) advising that it had been shipped. I expected to wait a lot longer, as everywhere I looked, it was out of stock. Looks like a very popular item for Lego, I hope they will make more aircraft.
Oh yikes maybe I should get one if that's the case for the Concorde.

I made sure to preorder it the day it was available to do so.

Just wondering: are there any mods available here?

The amount of repetitive threads from time to time really grinds my gears.
It usually happens when new releases are out. Would be cool to have someone to merge threads.

It usually happens when new releases are out. Would be cool to have someone to merge threads.
Oh I would agree, seems like there’s a race for who gets to post a thread about said releases (e.g. GJ December release predictions or the multiple GJ future releases discussions). I don’t know how to combat that as this forum is still meant to freely discuss models, however there should be some form of organization if you will.

Connor (Redriveraviation) has been the main one on here, but he has been busy for a while so he hasn’t been on.