MAF General Chat

You guys do realize we are a bunch of grown-ups playing airport with ultra-delicate toy airplanes, right?
No, but do you guys realize we are a bunch of kids carefully displaying our pieces of airport art and delicate planes for the adults when they are supposed to tell us to clean our room? Adults really don't understand us these days 🙄

You guys do realize we are a bunch of grown-ups playing airport with ultra-delicate toy airplanes, right?
...I play model trains, too! Choo-choo! But I assure you, I'm very grown-up about it. I don't throw my toys out of the pram :ROFLMAO:

You should meet my father. He has a lego collection going on. Not just 10 sets but an entire army! Its really impressive.
That's awesome! The oldest set I have is a fork-lift truck from 1975, it's still sealed in the box. The little figure doesn't even have moving arms or legs, or even a face lol.

Yep, still living in Legoland here :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That's awesome! The oldest set I have is a fork-lift truck from 1975, it's still sealed in the box. The little figure doesn't even have moving arms or legs, or even a face lol.

Yep, still living in Legoland here :ROFLMAO:
Nice! You should put it up on eBay but add 10x value tax to it and someone might buy it. Maybe give it for free if it happens to be us ;)

I have my legos, and my wife her Legos and her harry potters Funko pop collection... And I had a airport just now with the corgi I have no time for the airport... Only collection... When he will grow up, I'll take back the airport xD