LEGO Concorde Announcement

im so excited for this however me being me i can't help but notice the inaccuracies. the photo on the back shows the first prototype with the short tail cone and different visor. the red line is supposed to be in line with the windows but isn't. the only concorde to have this livery was concorde 004 one of the french preproduction concordes.

im so excited for this however me being me i can't help but notice the inaccuracies. the photo on the back shows the first prototype with the short tail cone and different visor. the red line is supposed to be in line with the windows but isn't. the only concorde to have this livery was concorde 004 one of the french preproduction concordes.
It's still a big win for us avgeeks. Due to the limitations of the medium, the level of accuracy will never be on the level of a diecast model. Regardless, it's really exciting to see another Lego plane, as the last large-scale model was released over 15 years ago.

It's still a big win for us avgeeks. Due to the limitations of the medium, the level of accuracy will never be on the level of a diecast model. Regardless, it's really exciting to see another Lego plane, as the last large-scale model was released over 15 years ago.
YEAAAH! We need Boeing to team up with them for a few more classics.

Only tangentially related, but boy I wish Bandai would make IRL aviation-themed kits. Their stuff is actually accurate to the real thing, fun to build, and requires no paint or glue.

yup, always wanted that when i was in like grade 2.
now that the concorde is coming i was planning on buying it but realized i have no space to keep it. just as an example on how big this aircraft is, it is 105 cm (1 meter) long
My goodness! 105 CM? That might be just as big as that titanic set.

Let the fun begin.
wow, I would love to buy one but I do not have the space for one, and nor do i have the money to invest in such a lego set yet. Maybe in the coming months or year(s) i'll buy one. I'm hoping they might do a re-release for it in different liveries possibly?