June 2023 JC NEW RELEASE

JC Wings seems to be really interested in 1990s/2000s era KLM, right???

B767-300ER
B737-300
B737-400
ATR 42
ERJ-145

Anyway, boring releases in my opinion.
That fantasy BA Landor 747-8 is clearly a response to NG 747-8 BOAC. Would be much better to see a Landor 747-400 instead.
JC Wings answered me on Instagram and told me they could not release the 744, but didn't give a proper reason. Weird stuff.

JC Wings answered me on Instagram and told me they could not release the 744, but didn't give a proper reason. Weird stuff.
Guess JC are busy figuring out how to avoid getting into troubles with GJ? Even if JC do release it I might still not get it given the sloppy QC on the recent JC 744 releases😕

Really interested in the Dragonair TriStar, but I am not sure if I should get it - I already got the 90s white livery and the JC Tristar casting are...:confused:

I simply can't understand why would JC release a BA Landor 747-8 fantasy when the ly have the BB400 742 mould? Why not just make the real 742 and not a fantasy????
JC has lost focus or objective. Engaging in this childish one-upmanship. Rather than trying to outdo NG and obviously failing to do so spectacularly, they should rather focus on their own QC, legacy, mould issues, etc. That ERJ looks like it has Herpa landing gear lol, for instance. And while that Kuwait 744 is welcome and one I'd like to get, their recent 744 QC issues are problematic. Let them fix basic things first, before trying to outdo others like petty and scornful adults.

Last edited:
JC Wings seems to be really interested in 1990s/2000s era KLM, right???

B767-300ER
B737-300
B737-400
ATR 42
ERJ-145

Anyway, boring releases in my opinion.
That fantasy BA Landor 747-8 is clearly a response to NG 747-8 BOAC. Would be much better to see a Landor 747-400 instead.
Because I cannot reply the details or JC will get trouble for their partner. And I can tell you 748 fantasy is NOT response to NG...
Just because JC late released those information. I was planning 747-8 in 6 airlines fantasy over 2 years. But they choose now to release the first one

I simply can't understand why would JC release a BA Landor 747-8 fantasy when the ly have the BB400 742 mould? Why not just make the real 742 and not a fantasy????
JC have too much regulation from their partner, many Europe and America airlines, they need to get permission to release
I feel so sad is, his partner refused to release many hot and rare items because "To protect their market value" that released over 10 years ago
They don't release again, at the same time, they don't let JC to release!

JC wants to release all the oldies 80/90s US/Europe airlines for long time, JUST THEY ARE NOT allowed or their partner will get pissed

JC have too much regulation from their partner, many Europe and America airlines, they need to get permission to release
I feel so sad is, his partner refused to release many hot and rare items because "To protect their market value" that released over 10 years ago

JC wants to release all the oldies 80/90s US/Europe airlines for long time, JUST THEY ARE NOT allowed or their partner will get pissed
Well this is just sad to hear, i really hoped to see JC make some older 741/ 742 holy grails.
That also explains the recent BB400 release

Thanks for this info!
Looks like it's time to part ways then
JC has so much to offer!
They cannot remain hamstrung like this.

And to protect the market value?! That is just pure gread and i find it disgusting.
I myself have over 20 extremely rare and expensive BB400/AC 747s and i still want JC and NG to re-release them even if there market value will crash

Thanks for this info!
Looks like it's time to part ways then
JC has so much to offer!
They cannot remain hamstrung like this.
JC is working so hard to fight for this market, be honest, JC wants to do better and more choices, he heard what collectors want, but just he is not allowed to made them... but at the same time, NG, PHX, IF make it.... his partner still losing the market share

And to protect the market value?! That is just pure gread and i find it disgusting.
I myself have over 20 extremely rare and expensive BB400/AC 747s and i still want JC and NG to re-release them even if there market value will crash
I was so mad, for example, I want the 1:200 "US BIG FIVE" B757 for long time, his partner made one before 2010, they are so proud of, even on their business facebook page to say "This model now market value over $500!"

They know there is demand in market, but they don't even try to change the reg and release again, they just want collectors to pay overprice in market to buy the used one.

I was so mad, for example, I want the 1:200 "US BIG FIVE" B757 for long time, his partner made one before 2010, they are so proud of, even on their business facebook page to say "This model now market value over $500!"

They know there is demand in market, but they don't even try to change the reg and release again, they just want collectors to pay overprice in market to buy the used one.
This type of stuf makes me furies, I mean it's in the brand best interest to re-release some of the most wanted models by the collectors I'm not saying that they should flood the market, like the recent BB400 Air India 743 had just the right amount of them made