June 2023 JC NEW RELEASE

JC Wings seems to be really interested in 1990s/2000s era KLM, right???

B767-300ER
B737-300
B737-400
ATR 42
ERJ-145

Anyway, boring releases in my opinion.
That fantasy BA Landor 747-8 is clearly a response to NG 747-8 BOAC. Would be much better to see a Landor 747-400 instead.
JC Wings answered me on Instagram and told me they could not release the 744, but didn't give a proper reason. Weird stuff.
because JC got a green light to make the old KLM from their partner, they will make as many as they can

This type of stuf makes me furies, I mean it's in the brand best interest to re-release some of the most wanted models by the collectors I'm not saying that they should flood the market.
If you collect 1:200, you can easy to notice that, Inflight 200 is "looping" their models every 6-7 years, like PAN AM, KLM, British, AA, they remake them after that period of time, I don't see the issue about "re-release" will effect the collectors market

If you collect 1:200, you can easy to notice that, Inflight 200 is "looping" their models every 6-7 years, like PAN AM, KLM, British, AA, they remake them after that period of time, I don't see the issue about "re-release" will effect the collectors market
Yeah exactly, that's what brands should do every 8-10 years re-release the most popular models
BTW by the name you can see that i collect 1/400 XD

JC have too much regulation from their partner, many Europe and America airlines, they need to get permission to release
I feel so sad is, his partner refused to release many hot and rare items because "To protect their market value" that released over 10 years ago
They don't release again, at the same time, they don't let JC to release!

JC wants to release all the oldies 80/90s US/Europe airlines for long time, JUST THEY ARE NOT allowed or their partner will get pissed
Why the hell does a model manufacturer have to protect the market value of a model aircraft? All that basically does is gatekeep good model aircraft that people have been crying for and it's not like they'll get any of that money back. It's a shame that JC's partner doesn't allow it

Why the hell does a model manufacturer have to protect the market value of a model aircraft? All that basically does is gatekeep good model aircraft that people have been crying for and it's not like they'll get any of that money back. It's a shame that JC's partner doesn't allow it
This is exactly what my saying it makes absolutely no sense

It is because that company "Still living in old mind", they forget the market is not only their brand anymore, now Phoenix, NG, AV400, Panda and many small brands are in the market, compare to 10+ years ago, there is way more competition. It is how ironic they said they made by collectors by collectors. They don't care the collectors for long time. They think every collectors love Emirates....

It is because that company "Still living in old mind", they forget the market is not only their brand anymore, now Phoenix, NG, AV400, Panda and many small brands are in the market, compare to 10+ years ago, there is way more competition. It is how ironic they said they made by collectors by collectors. They don't care the collectors for long time. They think every collectors love Emirates....
Yeah why on earth does GJ think that people want so many Emirates A380 at this rate in 2 years the entire Emirates A380 fleet will be made by GJ

I can’t wait for JC to kick Gemini partnership to the curb. They are probably loosing money with this venture and or are not getting full potential for profits. What does JC gain from the partnership, I see it maybe 10 years ago but how about now?

When is the Gemini JC renewal of contract?
I agree with you, is that contract for life?

I think the collectors in that are money collectors

I can’t wait for JC to kick Gemini partnership to the curb. They are probably loosing money with this venture and or are not getting full potential for profits. What does JC gain from the partnership, I see it maybe 10 years ago but how about now?

Yeah why on earth does GJ think that people want so many Emirates A380 at this rate in 2 years the entire Emirates A380 fleet will be made by GJ

I didn't say it is GJ.... lol
You guys guess only