How do you display your collection?

Really look forward to see the final result and I am certain that it would be truly stunning, per usual!

P/s: thank you all for your posts, which had me revisit this thread and my old post and wow, much of my cabinet have changed during the course of last 10 months! I extended the display of 1:400 models to all levels which are available, minor changes to the zoning of each level in order to accommodate more arrivals. Welp, by now my cabinet has some free unused space, which might be filled up soon thanks to the year-end promotions!

hahaha hope you can fill them up soon!

Good collection and love the cabinets - where did they come from??
These are Coaster Furniture Curio Cabinets, I have 4 of that size and 4 smaller ones. The larger ones are now getting the 3 extra shelves too. You can find them at Amazon, Overstock and more general furniture stores

Finally getting my "cave" together and a way to go yet but I found my Detolf shelving units were going to be a bit troublesome due to their height and the sloping walls of the room - I didn't want them standing out from the wall so I decided to dismantle them and used the sides as shelves instead.
Dust is obviously a concern but I took the advice of you guys and got myself some purifiers. So far they have been superb and if I do have to dust at some point I'll just "play" at airports for a day 🤣👍

Attachments

• 20230820_214828.jpg
    20230820_214828.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230820_154526.jpg
    20230820_154526.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230820_175104.jpg
    20230820_175104.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
Finally getting my "cave" together and a way to go yet but I found my Detolf shelving units were going to be a bit troublesome due to their height and the sloping walls of the room - I didn't want them standing out from the wall so I decided to dismantle them and used the sides as shelves instead.
Dust is obviously a concern but I took the advice of you guys and got myself some purifiers. So far they have been superb and if I do have to dust at some point I'll just "play" at airports for a day 🤣👍
Thats a lot of planes!