How do you display your collection?

Me too! I am in the process of thinking getting new stands. Having at least 10 arrivals coming and I have not figured out the way to display them. Yet. I want to get more. Probably I would keep them in boxes or when I have time, I might get my cabinet rearranged (though my current arrangement already strictly following space-saving methods!).
Exactly right! Unless you hang them from the top of the ceiling or something lol xd

Here is my small collection, I primarily collects 1:400 (other scales are gifts that I received from my uncles and aunts - who worked for booking agents/ logistics company/ friends). My collection is kept fron sunlight as I have curtains in my room. However I took this picture with sunlight for better color. The shelf was a custom order of my Dad for me in early 2010s. I collected 1:400 heavily since 2018s or so (my 1:400 collection started in around 2013). I am currently running out of stands... I need to get more.View attachment 3111
Very Nice! Is that cabinet hanging above the ground or sitting on something?

Detolf showcases are actually fairly priced at $99. Adding the extra shelves can quickly increase the cost, especially if you do it right (good quality glass). But for the amount of models you can fit in, and how good they look it’s not outrageous.
That’s absolutely correct! For me the two cases actually cost me only $79 each, but after buying all the extra glass shelving plus the wire rope clips that support each glass pane, each case came out to approximately $200.

Detolf showcases are actually fairly priced at $99. Adding the extra shelves can quickly increase the cost, especially if you do it right (good quality glass). But for the amount of models you can fit in, and how good they look it’s not outrageous.
Not bad at all. I wouldn't mind paying that for those good selves. Hope you have enjoyed them.

Here's my collection display.
I'm moving to an apartment very soon, and I plan to have bigger display cabinets in a near future.

View attachment 20966

View attachment 20967
Great display, Leo! I remember the exact cabinets you used all the way when Willy White Snowflake - my inspiration - was still active. And wow what an awesome diorama you have there! The grass feels so real! What is the current dimension of your diorama?

Great display, Leo! I remember the exact cabinets you used all the way when Willy White Snowflake - my inspiration - was still active. And wow what an awesome diorama you have there! The grass feels so real! What is the current dimension of your diorama?

haha yes my friend, these cabinets are the same ones when I had my 1:500 collection and WWH airport! Good old days! :D

About the diorama: thank you! It's not 100% complete, that's why I still haven't posted anything about it.
If I remember well, here are the dimensions: 136cm x 90cm

haha yes my friend, these cabinets are the same ones when I had my 1:500 collection and WWH airport! Good old days! :D

About the diorama: thank you! It's not 100% complete, that's why I still haven't posted anything about it.
If I remember well, here are the dimensions: 136cm x 90cm
Really look forward to see the final result and I am certain that it would be truly stunning, per usual!

P/s: thank you all for your posts, which had me revisit this thread and my old post and wow, much of my cabinet have changed during the course of last 10 months! I extended the display of 1:400 models to all levels which are available, minor changes to the zoning of each level in order to accommodate more arrivals. Welp, by now my cabinet has some free unused space, which might be filled up soon thanks to the year-end promotions!