Gemini Jets January 2024 Release Predictions

Very interesting to see the Honduras Air B737-200 and the Emirates A300! :love:

The Honduras Air 737 is a very exotic release, and good to see a Latin American release aswell.
Also good to see a B737-200 back again! I'm not really a big fan of the GJ mould, though, but will be nice to see this model anyway.

The Emirates A300 is algo a big surprise... I wonder if they will use an existant mould of ir they'll develop a brand new one.

Delta 757 and KLM E195-E2 are also good ones. The Atlas Jumbo and UA 787s are the same old Gemini stuff we all expect.

I really want to get the Delta CRJ900. I am hoping they fix everything they had previous issues with the old mold on. I don't see any antennas on the preview but I'd be very happy if they do end up being added to the model. This seems to be a good batch in my opinion.

Where did you find out the A300 is a new mould? Did Gemini say so anywhere?

Gemini doesn't have an A300 mould, and JC also doesn't as far as I know.
The only ones are: Phoenix, Herpa, Dragon and Aeroclassics... and DeAgostini.

EDIT: Jet-X too

Last edited:
Gemini doesn't have an A300 mould, and JC also doesn't as far as I know.
The only ones are: Phoenix, Herpa, Dragon and Aeroclassics... and DeAgostini.
What about those companies that JC Wings had bought? I feel that might just be some old mould that JC had lying around and decided to use randomly. JC has done it before with a 707 for god knows what reason.

I really am hoping it is a new mould tho, as that would open up so many nice possibilities for A300's

What about those companies that JC Wings had bought? I feel that might just be some old mould that JC had lying around and decided to use randomly.

The only old A300 mold that I can think may be in JC's hands is the BlueBox one. Which I don't think anyone would be excited to see make a come back. Maybe a collaboration with Aeroclassics or Herpa. We shall find out soon enough.

What a turning point for GJ in this new set. Something new and exotic. My bet for the A300 is that it is in fact a new mould, a variant production from the long-announced new A310 which has yet to see the light of the day. If it’s an entirely new casting, then it shall be a direct competition to AC’s iteration. However, the only question remains: will it feature a generic one-size-fit-all engine?

Last edited: