Full 1:400 Collection

Amazing and impressive collection you have there, well done, great to see such dedication in model collecting 👍.

I'm looking for solutions to store them once they come out of storage, thinking of an Ikea Billy with extra shelves and doors or a couple of Ikea Detolf with extra shelves.

I'm looking for solutions to store them once they come out of storage, thinking of an Ikea Billy with extra shelves and doors or a couple of Ikea Detolf with extra shelves.
The IKEA Billy worked out very well for me. I got the glass doors and put enough extra shelves in it to expand it to 12...at a reasonable price.

That's a lot of airplanes @redriveraviation, the collection looks impressive displayed like that.

How long did it take to set them up? And who do you trust to clean the dust off?

I was thinking the same, it must have taken a good hour to put them all back on the shelves 😄

I have two Detolf with the extra shelves added and two Klingsbo towers. I absolutely love the Klingsbo, but had trouble finding them when I ran out of room for the first time, so opted for the Detolfs. I will be posting some pictures shortly on the. "How do you display your models' thread."

@Purpleplane's set up with the Billy seems a very efficient way to display large collections.