Crank It Back: A US Retro Wishlist

This isn't as old as some of the other wishlists I've seen here, but my holy grail would be AA's 763 in the chrome livery, with winglets. I was extremely lucky to find a wingletless 2001 release from Waffle in mint condition. The one with winglets would complement it really well and it's also one of my favorite livery-aircraft combinations by itself.

Besides... as far as I remember there has only been a single release of this aircraft in 1/400, by Gemini (on a Phoenix mould). Wouldn't mind seeing another.

This isn't as old as some of the other wishlists I've seen here, but my holy grail would be AA's 763 in the chrome livery, with winglets. I was extremely lucky to find a wingletless 2001 release from Waffle in mint condition. The one with winglets would complement it really well and it's also one of my favorite livery-aircraft combinations by itself.

Besides... as far as I remember there has only been a single release of this aircraft in 1/400, by Gemini (on a Phoenix mould). Wouldn't mind seeing another.
Yes, it was N399AN. I do have that one. Beautiful model.

Yes! Saabs are such good-looking aircraft, I wish we got more of them without the atrocious front tyres on some of the Geminis.