Crank It Back: A US Retro Wishlist

I may just be finding excuses to get my hands on them, but if NG could do the Delta L-1011-250/500 with the Atlanta 1996 decals near the nose, it would be another great release.

I may just be finding excuses to get my hands on them, but if NG could do the Delta L-1011-250/500 with the Atlanta 1996 decals near the nose, it would be another great release.
What's wrong with wanting more Delta Tristars? The more the merrier I say!

Alas I can't see any more DC-3s being made in 1/400 scale unless a new mould is made perhaps by NG? Aeroclassics retired theirs some years ago and JC Wings (also shared with Gemini Jets) seem to have abandoned their mould. The Last DC-3 made by Aeroclassics was Western Airlines and I believe only about twelve were made as a sort-of sign-off for that mould, making them mega rare!

Alas I can't see any more DC-3s being made in 1/400 scale unless a new mould is made perhaps by NG? Aeroclassics retired theirs some years ago and JC Wings (also shared with Gemini Jets) seem to have abandoned their mould. The Last DC-3 made by Aeroclassics was Western Airlines and I believe only about twelve were made as a sort-of sign-off for that mould, making them mega rare!
I really hope someone does come back to the DC-3. Such an iconic aircraft in aviation, would hate for it to not be used again.