Crank It Back: A US Retro Wishlist

Did I say gravy? I meant widget- we already have the gravy from Gemini. Oops!
Also worth mentioning are the ATA 757s. Any of them would be great, especially the vacation scheme and final scheme.

Did I say gravy? I meant widget- we already have the gravy from Gemini. Oops!
Also worth mentioning are the ATA 757s. Any of them would be great, especially the vacation scheme and final scheme Gotta have those 2 ATA 757s also. Gotta have those 2 ATAs also
Yes, and those 2 ATAs are an absolute must also.

Last edited:
I'd really like to see Gemini use their 727-100 mould again.
Yeah. They have so many great moulds that just sit there, doing nothing at all. It is a real shame and a waste, to be honest. At least we have JC who are a bit more adventurous with their releases.

Yeah. They have so many great moulds that just sit there, doing nothing at all. It is a real shame and a waste, to be honest. At least we have JC who are a bit more adventurous with their releases.
True, it just takes forever for JC to get them out. I'd really like to see them use the MD-80, 717, 727-100, 727-200 a LOT more. Still a lot more models that can be made.

True, it just takes forever for JC to get them out. I'd really like to see them use the MD-80, 717, 727-100, 727-200 a LOT more. Still a lot more models that can be made.
Yep. Maybe instead of dedicating 1 release per month to a classic, we could see 2,3 or even 4 a month. That way a lot of their moulds would get a much better chance of being used.