Crank It Back: A US Retro Wishlist

Yes, I agree. That being said, we DESPERATELY need a new DC-9-10 series mould. There are literally hundreds of models that could be made on it. I can come up with at least 30 without even giving it much thought.

Yes, I agree. That being said, we DESPERATELY need a new DC-9-10 series mould. There are literally hundreds of models that could be made on it. I can come up with at least 30 without even giving it much thought.
We do. I can think of at least 20 that I would buy and many more that could be made!

Do you think they will do it though?
I wish they would, but it is Gemini after all... They seem distanced from what the community and what the community wants, which is very annoying. Their ears then magically decide to work whenever there is another model that they can mass-produce, and will sell out in instants. (e.g. Delta CRJ-900)

Recently I've been doing research on Chicago Midway's aircraft operations in the late 50's and early 60's (right before O'Hare opened up)
Here are some retro models that I would like to see produced in 1:400 scale (I know a lot of these have already been produced but they seem to be quite rare):

Lockheed Constellation- TWA, Air France, Lufthansa, Braniff, Capital Airlines, Eastern
Vickers Viscount- Capital Airlines, United Airlines, American Airlines, Trans Canada Airlines
Boeing Stratocruiser- Northwest Orient

I'm sure there's more but those are all I can think of right now.

I'm kind of surprised nobody thought of that earlier in this thread. I really hope NG doesn't do 3 Tristars and include this as one of them or else I'm going bankrupt.
Me too! They were some of the only Tristars to have the belly lounge, I don’t know why NG hasn’t done one yet.

Me too! They were some of the only Tristars to have the belly lounge, I don’t know why NG hasn’t done one yet.
Idk. But a PSA L-1011 would be nice to have. It would also be interesting to see a Widget on the 777 for people who wants to put it along side their lettuce 777's.

A PSA L-1011 would be great. I'd also like to see a re-release of the Eastern L-1011 in the white top scheme.