Brand new BigBird400 future release!!!

Very interested to know what "some other brand" is, perhaps AC still had some blanks? GJ using this BB mould for airlines that JC can't make?

Very interested to know what "some other brand" is, perhaps AC still had some blanks? GJ using this BB mould for airlines that JC can't make?
Would be interested to hear if AC still has blanks to use. We’ll see, I’m eager to see how NG pulls off their moulds before committing to any 747 classics.

Hey All. I obviously haven't posted here for a while but seeing as the ownership has changed I thought I might test the waters. I have spoken briefly with the new owner so it will be interesting to see what he has in store for the site.

Anyway. This trio of new BB Mk3 747s are interesting and BB Mk3 has been rather enigmatic so people tend to forget they exist. I don't think these are a reaction to NG in anyway as they fit the usual release pattern from BB. In this vid I discuss them and the history of this brand with a look at their previous output:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Welcome back. Excellent video, just one thing to add. JC has released an additional 747-200 on the Big Bird mould, as well as the SQ example you mentioned. The model was a Singapore/Garuda hybrid 747-200 in 2021. I have both these models, and I can confirm that they are on the BB400 mould.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. Just to be clear I'm not sure I am back but I thought I could drop a few bits here and there. I had a brief chat with the new owner and laid out my concerns, which haven't changed from before. He's a very busy man and is just getting started with diecast models.

Usually when I start posting somewhere I am followed by a certain someone and I don't want that situation to devolve into a mess on here with the same sort of nonsense I get on DAC. I know a lot of you don't have any interest in taking sides, which is fair enough, and I don't want the stress either. Hopefully a way forward can be found that enables me to post here regularly again.

Good to see you here @YesterAirlines but yes understand if you choose to not stick around or participate wholeheartedly given the past incidents.

The ANA is one I'm hoping to get - and hopefully they will release one in the Mohican too.
On the fence on the ANZ - would have really preferred the classic cheatline one with the metal belly.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. Just to be clear I'm not sure I am back but I thought I could drop a few bits here and there. I had a brief chat with the new owner and laid out my concerns, which haven't changed from before. He's a very busy man and is just getting started with diecast models.

Usually when I start posting somewhere I am followed by a certain someone and I don't want that situation to devolve into a mess on here with the same sort of nonsense I get on DAC. I know a lot of you don't have any interest in taking sides, which is fair enough, and I don't want the stress either. Hopefully a way forward can be found that enables me to post here regularly again.

While it is good to see you here, I do understand your concerns surrounding a certain someone. Hopefully the new owner will see the story from your side, although it does appear that the 'someone' is no longer active on the forum.

Come on... I have a lot of popcorn left at home... :ROFLMAO:. Sorry, I know is not a laughing matter for you.

While it is good to see you here, I do understand your concerns surrounding a certain someone. Hopefully the new owner will see the story from your side, although it does appear that the 'someone' is no longer active on the forum.

He has been pretty quiet lately on the other forums as well. Probably just busy with the Aeroclassics factory move.

Can anyone catch me upabout what is all the drama with yesterday's airlines??
Come on... I have a lot of popcorn left at home... :ROFLMAO:. Sorry, I know is not a laughing matter for you.

He has been pretty quiet lately on the other forums as well. Probably just busy with the Aeroclassics factory move.

Can anyone catch me upabout what is all the drama with yesterday's airlines??
The short story is I am threatened with legal action by certain manufacturers who percieve me to have a bias for their competitors and don't like people discussing models. One in particular follows me about, trolls me, spreads lies and defamation and abuse. Evidence isn't a big part of their existence - just abuse. They have been banned from all the major FB groups for their behaviour and even on DAC his posts are sometimes deleted.

In terms of why I don't post at MAF - see this thread: https://modelairlinerforum.com/thre...f-and-a-thank-you-message-to-our-members.357/

When you have a profile you attract bad actors. I guess it is a compliment in a way that they feel so threatened by what I say. Then again I don't hide behind a username so abuse and threats are not pleasant.

I saw these 707s at Waffle but I honestly thought they would be 1:200 or something 😆 😆 😆 anyways, interesting news!
Sadly nothing for me, though. Also quite disappointing to see an ANA again. This time with grey engines instead of bare metal, at least.