B747-200/300/400 Combi Interactive (JC/GJ)

I wish Gemini Jets / JC Wings would make a pax combo interactive version of the 747-200/300/400 with SCD! No nose door, except for some few combi that had both.

How hard would it be?

Imagine all the beautiful models we could get.

KLM 747-300 & 400 Combi 😍
An old livery 747-200 KLM combi would be great, or a KLM 747-400 combi, as most of their 744s were combis

Yeah, would be awesome!
I'm not too familiar with these interactive 747s. Do all doors close? If yes, do they look nice when closed, or they look poorly-fit?

Yeah, would be awesome!
I'm not too familiar with these interactive 747s. Do all doors close? If yes, do they look nice when closed, or they look poorly-fit?
They look nice when all are open!

Imagine your 747 docked at gate and all the cargo doors are open incl the SCD! It will be a beautiful diorama!

Yes they provide closed feature and they look good in the closed position except for the nose door.

I think a beautiful innovation for GJ/JC would be even an interactive lower opening cargo door aircraft’s!

They look nice when all are open!

Imagine your 747 docked at gate and all the cargo doors are open incl the SCD! It will be a beautiful diorama!

Yes they provide closed feature and they look good in the closed position except for the nose door.

I think a beautiful innovation for GJ/JC would be even an interactive lower opening cargo door aircraft’s!

Indeed they would look great in a diorama - and I'm currently finishing mine :D
But I also like to know how they look with doors closed, I don't like static open doors. That's why I'd like to know more about the interactive versions of these GJ/JC Jumbos.

Back when I collected scale 1:500, Herpa had a nice 747 with open nose cargo door, which could close aswell. It was really cool! However, some models also had an open side cargo door and this one could not be closed. I used to pass these models because I don't want static open doors.