Alaska Unveils Christmas Themed Livery

OscarBravo992

Hi All! Exciting news for Alaska Airlines today, they have revealed a Christmas-themed livery on the 737MAX-9 N913AK. The livery is quite attractive and I wouldn't put it past Gemini to jump onto this one for next month.

1668655748637.png

What are your thoughts?

Very nice livery. I wonder if Alaska will only have it up for the holiday season; may not be enough time for Gemini to produce one whilst it’s relevant. Of course they have made models in the past and released them after they have been repainted (for example Illinois One in late 2020 with the Heart tail; the plane was returned to its lessor by the time the model was released). Either way I’d be down for another Gemini release of a new special!

Very nice livery. I wonder if Alaska will only have it up for the holiday season; may not be enough time for Gemini to produce one whilst it’s relevant. Of course they have made models in the past and released them after they have been repainted (for example Illinois One in late 2020 with the Heart tail; the plane was returned to its lessor by the time the model was released). Either way I’d be down for another Gemini release of a new special!
Wow, that is nice. Looking forward to seeing that one.