Aeroclassics Spring 2024 Releases

I’ll provide my thoughts on this release.

The Frontier A321neos, in my opinion, are the highlight of this release. There’s been quite a few people who have been wanting this. Given what we’ve seen with previous popular A321 releases (AA Heritages) I’m not too surprised Aeroclassics bit the bullet first on the Frontier aircraft. I am on the fence about getting it; I will at least wait to see if Gemini or NG will do one (not the America’s Greenest Airline livery, I don’t really care for that livery as a model) before I make a final decision. It’ll depend on who does it first in this regard.

The Lufthansa 747 is a nice choice; given the issues previous 747 releases have seen, I can understand the lack of confidence in some.

The pair of 154s were also a nice touch. I’m not sure how popular those airlines are for the Soviet collectors, but any 154s are good.

Times they are a changing. This is the first time since the 'factory move' that Aeroclassics have missed an entire month as the last set was eons ago and even then this batch is short by at least 4 models. I see AK is saying there won't be another release until mid-May! Things don't seem to be going that well, which is a real shame.

Of this set the Frontiers look nice in the photos and I'd definitely prefer them to Geminis if I was buying. The 154s are interesting but I'm trying to avoid that mould nowadays. The 747 looks pretty decent from the one image I've seen and I'm sure will be popular, but I'm going to stick with the Dragon I already own.

It is a massive rarity for me to say I'm not getting any Aeroclassics at all from a month.

Anyone know if the LH has a polished belly or painted? Already gone from the ac direct website by the time i looked.

Times they are a changing. This is the first time since the 'factory move' that Aeroclassics have missed an entire month as the last set was eons ago and even then this batch is short by at least 4 models. I see AK is saying there won't be another release until mid-May! Things don't seem to be going that well, which is a real shame.

Of this set the Frontiers look nice in the photos and I'd definitely prefer them to Geminis if I was buying. The 154s are interesting but I'm trying to avoid that mould nowadays. The 747 looks pretty decent from the one image I've seen and I'm sure will be popular, but I'm going to stick with the Dragon I already own.

It is a massive rarity for me to say I'm not getting any Aeroclassics at all from a month.
Richard, could you direct me to that photo? I would like to add another Lufthansa 747 if it sports the condensed titles on a 747-230BM.

Cheers, Martin

Here is the Lufthansa, it's not exactly the same as on the release poster, but still one that existed.

Attachments

• BBX41662.jpg
    BBX41662.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 43
Here is the Lufthansa, it's not exactly the same as on the release poster, but still one that existed.
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately for me it sports the wider titles from the 1970s and early 1980s. I already have the original Big Bird D-ABYK release in that configuration.

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately for me it sports the wider titles from the 1970s and early 1980s. I already have the original Big Bird D-ABYK release in that configuration.
did that wide title actually exist? I couldn't find any photos of it

Yes it did. Does anyone know why u can't post pictures normally? Can only send it as attachment.

Attachments

• 960x960 (2).jpg
    960x960 (2).jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 29