Aeroclassics May speculations

I think the cockpit windows itself are good, but if you apply them to a not-so-perfect mould it will always look a little weird like you said. You either have to modify the mould or change the cockpit window printing in such a way that it still looks good. I don't know exactly how the printing process works, but if it's some sort of digital image being printed by a computer it may not be too difficult.

The cockpit windows on last month's 727s look a bit better. Older Aeroclassic 727s look a lot better. Might be a case of the so-called overpolising of the molds creating inconsistencies in production. It is not too bad though. Overall I am happy with the model, but it's just impossible not to notice the odd look.

Yes, I also noticed that the windows actually seem to be well positioned in relation to the rest of the livery, but they do look odd nonetheless. Something weird going on in the nose area definitely.
It does seem like a mold issue. The livery itself, other than the R, looks well aligned. But the windshield does seem slightly low so everything else goes down with it. I've noticed this happens a lot on A310 models. Specially the JC KLM A310 1:200. I've been wanting a KLM A310 in 1:200 for a while but I can't see myself getting that one because that paint issue. This 727 isn't that terrible though, greatly forgivable.