Aeroclassics March 2023 speculations

Don't understand the A333 KLM re-release. Not to get me wrong, the A330 is a favourite aircraft of mine, and even more so in KLM colours - but they literally just released one (still available in stores) in the exact same scheme - just a reg change. There are many other re-releases for AC to do if that's what they're fine doing now - especially with the earlier releases - which are more legitimate imo for AC considering they're the only one to have an excellent mould for those types.
According to AC on Facebook, 60 pieces were made. So I'm 99% sure that there was one batch of 120 models with the KLM livery and they split it in two.

Remember when the photos leaked in a Dec, and this was the official AC response?!
That’s his typical cloak-and-dagger response due to licensing - staying under the radar with ‘Blue Box’ releases for the Delta subjects. They were also leaked early by that retailer so it was a futile ‘cover up’ on his part; the cat was already out of the bag though and we all knew who’d made them!

Exactly. Why not re release a KLM DC10 only 1 was ever made! How about some AA A300s etc
Yes! A KLM DC-10 is needed! Maybe even a Swissair chocolate with a white/black radome. Or even Eastern or AA or DL or Varig or Viasa or. Lufty. I mean the list is endless. And I realise I've not seen a KLM A330 made in the thick blue scheme - and if it has - that's a classic scheme in need of being remade.

I’m thinking if I have the nerve, and a steady hand, application of black enamel (or a sharpie lol) with careful masking around the area would fix the DL Widget…

God, the list of A300s that need rereleases is almost endless! Qantas, TAA, AA, Eastern, etc, etc.
True! Totally agree especially with the A300 saw the Air Niugini bird of paradise one today at 100USD at Waffle and I don't know if one should be paying so much. l picked up the AC Qantas A300 a few weeks ago from Waffle at the same price and the Seychelles one (I'm still repenting doing so lol - and the package is yet to arrive so yeah anxiety lol and now I don't have funds this month for new releases oops) and paid similar sums in the past for an Alitalia and Air France amongst others (still looking for a Lufthansa cheatline one - anyone here's selling theirs? 🙈)
So yeah re-releases galore pending. And classic liveries please. So that we don't need to spend astronomical sums on a hobby that shouldn't be breaking the bank.

True! Totally agree especially with the A300 saw the Air Niugini bird of paradise one today at 100USD at Waffle and I don't know if one should be paying so much. l picked up the AC Qantas A300 a few weeks ago from Waffle at the same price and the Seychelles one (I'm still repenting doing so lol - and the package is yet to arrive so yeah anxiety lol and now I don't have funds this month for new releases oops) and paid similar sums in the past for an Alitalia and Air France amongst others (still looking for a Lufthansa cheatline one - anyone here's selling theirs? 🙈)
So yeah re-releases galore pending. And classic liveries please. So that we don't need to spend astronomical sums on a hobby that shouldn't be breaking the bank.
That would be gone in a second I’m sure. $100 for the Air Niugini A300 is a bargain against one on ebay with a BIN for $400!!

And there's an issue with the HB-IHH I see? The engines shouldn't have black nacelle outlines. Damn!
Plus the cheatline curves ever so slightly downward and narrows distinctly (like on their DC-8s) at the nose (it should intersect the outward cockpit windows 1/3rd from below and not at the mid-point as it does in the AC model. Sigh!

Wow 400?!!! Hmmmm. I wonder whether the hobby was always so exploitative. Or is it acceptable thus? Just curious.
It’s gotten out of hand IMHO, and I would never indulge that madness. It didn’t used to be as extreme as it now, all the social media awareness/hype, and new collectors entering the hobby since trying to trace these old ‘grails has added to it. I don’t like how far it’s gone myself. I paid £89 for my copy of the Air Niugini a few years ago, so the $100 at Waffle is on a par with that. Pricey but I felt it was a fair price for a very sought-after model, and it’s a keeper so there’s no regrets. The $400 price on ebay is just greed and would go without if I still didn’t have one.

Yes, but I'd hope for a new mould here.
Don't get me wrong. AC's mould is ok, but ONLY for early/mid 70's airframes.
Same. I don’t mind AC’s mould, but it is pretty ordinary. If NG or JC picked up on this and made an A300 mould, then we would be talking!

Yes! A KLM DC-10 is needed! Maybe even a Swissair chocolate with a white/black radome. Or even Eastern or AA or DL or Varig or Viasa or. Lufty. I mean the list is endless. And I realise I've not seen a KLM A330 made in the thick blue scheme - and if it has - that's a classic scheme in need of being remade.
You mean the 90s livery? Dragon made it, but it would be a fantasy model as KLM got their first A330s in 2005.

You mean the 90s livery? Dragon made it, but it would be a fantasy model as KLM got their first A330s in 2005.
Whoops (insert face-palm emoji here) you're right haha I can't believe I'd thought the DW one was of a real aircraft. My bad! That livery looks gorgeous on any aircraft and similarly on the A330! How I wish that were a real one!

Same. I don’t mind AC’s mould, but it is pretty ordinary. If NG or JC picked up on this and made an A300 mould, then we would be talking!
Yeah True! NG in an early conversation had mentioned that they'll expand into the entire A300/330 family - they'd said 'yes we will in the future' - which means that they are going to - but seeing their recent about turn on releasing classics I think it's gonna be a while. And I'm thinking they'll surely pick it up (at their time) because they didn't say 'no' - like they did when I asked them about the Comet and the Caravelle.

Yeah True! NG in an early conversation had mentioned that they'll expand into the entire A300/330 family - they'd said 'yes we will in the future' - which means that they are going to - but seeing their recent about turn on releasing classics I think it's gonna be a while. And I'm thinking they'll surely pick it up (at their time) because they didn't say 'no' - like they did when I asked them about the Comet and the Caravelle.
That’s a shame about the Caravelle, Aeroclassics mould definitely could do with some improvements. Glad to hear they will expand into the whole family, but knowing NG and their recent focus on modern aircraft, I think we can expect an A340 first.