Aeroclassics March 2023 speculations

Every time I see PH I. hope for PH-DTH. A bit before my time, but it has been a while without an orange tail release. CC is also promising... a Lan Chile 762 would be most welcomed.

A couple of the N registrations could be the missing Delta Widget 732's finally? As hinted by Adrian, it would also be amazing if the HB turns out to be a chocolate stripe Swissair DC-8!

Every time I see PH I. hope for PH-DTH. A bit before my time, but it has been a while without an orange tail release. CC is also promising... a Lan Chile 762 would be most welcomed.
Every time I see PH- I see a KLM DC-6 or DC-7 in the 1960s diagonal striped tail scheme

I saw a sneak peak on FB by Squatchy's Diecast which has the side of a DC-8 box in view...this might mean a Swissair chocolate stripe DC-8! Also a blue box was hiding underneath - I could just make out the top of the label which looks like a Widget tail - I reckon it could be the Delta 732's...

This is what Andrew said on 400 Scale Hangar.

"Due to further QC rejects, please note that 2 x "N" and 1 x "CF-" are scrapped from this month's lineup, so will be a fairly light load this month, easy on everyone's wallets, even if they want to have one of each!!"

I’m in the US what’s a good store to buy? I usually just go to AC direct but is there a better sight? I’d prefer waffle because they always offer 10% off but they don’t carry AC. Is there another store y’all recommend that gives a slight discount with a code? If so what’s the code?

Thanks

I’m in the US what’s a good store to buy? I usually just go in AC direct but is there a better sight? I’d prefer waffle because they always offer 10% off but they don’t carry AC. Is there another store y’all recommend that gives a slight discount with a code? If so what’s the code?

Tha ks
Jet Collector are pretty good - 'VIPGOLD' gets 10% off!

I’m in the US what’s a good store to buy? I usually just go to AC direct but is there a better sight? I’d prefer waffle because they always offer 10% off but they don’t carry AC. Is there another store y’all recommend that gives a slight discount with a code? If so what’s the code?

Thanks
eztoys (BOBCAT 10% discount)

Thanks
Jetcollector