Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, enough of making negative remarks regardless of the topic. Let's only have positive remarks about 400SH. We want to have positive discussions, right? Richard, I understand what you are trying to say with regards to the point about discussing models, but we shouldn't have negative thoughts when assessing the situation.

Last edited:
I will not be tolerating any additional negative remarks or comments towards people, and you can expect to be warned going forward. We are trying to induce a friendly environment here, and each, and everyone of you have to contribute towards that. Looks like to me that if we keep the discussion models, typically works out pretty well. Why don't we keep it that way?

I hope the staff will think about clear boundaries plus the consequences (and ofcourse share them in a place where everyone can find them). Otherwise people will push eachother and point fingers when being told to stop.

Can we all just get along? I think we can agree that we all have at least 2 things in common.. 1. The love of aviation, and 2. The joy of collecting 1/400th models of our favorite aircraft. Hopefully we can all put our differences aside and focus on the things that do give us a common bond.

Incase you're all wondering what he said to me in hebrew, he said that i was rude and to shut up already. Again im just translating

I honestly do not understand the secrecy of the AC hints. Any hints posted on instagram or even rumors about potential future models from any manufacturer are ok to be discussed here but if it comes to AC then not. I really like reading all the speculations about future models here and have no interest in creating a membership for several forums to openly discuss. I agree however that any discussions should be purely about the models and nothing else as that is the reason I am here.

All,

Going forward, all content on this form should relate to Aviation topics. This is included, but not limited to model airplanes, real-life aviation, flight simulators, etc. Discussion about any other topics without approval will not be tolerated.

I will not be tolerating any additional negative remarks or comments towards people, and you can expect to be warned going forward. We are trying to induce a friendly environment here, and each, and everyone of you have to contribute towards that. Looks like to me that if we keep the discussion models, typically works out pretty well. Why don't we keep it that way?
With all due respects, why is Richard's "fuck off" message still visible on the 720 review thread? That entire thread should be deleted, and the one who posted vulgarities CONTRARY to the rules of this forum be given the boot. Fair is fair.

Secondly, to the benelefzonah who posted above, don't think for a moment that I did not read your "Please Ignore" thread before you deleted it, or the PM you just sent to me in Hebrew to "die and go to hell" You have crossed the line of civility and behavioral norms. Your vulgarity is mind boggling. I am glad you have been booted off 400SH permanently, not my doing, but still a well deserved move by Paresh!! I have zero influence here, but I certainly hope that the powers that be on this site would be inclined to do the same. Yehudim lo dofek Yehudim, but you have broken that golden rule!! I shall IGNORE you from here on out.
I leave the rest up to Connor.

With all due respects, why is Richard's "fuck off" message still visible on the 720 review thread? That entire thread should be deleted, and the one who posted vulgarities CONTRARY to the rules of this forum be given the boot. Fair is fair.

Secondly, to the benelefzonah who posted above, don't think for a moment that I did not read your "Please Ignore" thread before you deleted it, or the PM you just sent to me in Hebrew to "die and go to hell" You have crossed the line of civility and behavioral norms. Your vulgarity is mind boggling. I am glad you have been booted off 400SH permanently, not my doing, but still a well deserved move by Paresh!! I have zero influence here, but I certainly hope that the powers that be on this site would be inclined to do the same. Yehudim lo dofek Yehudim, but you have broken that golden rule!! I shall IGNORE you from here on out.
I leave the rest up to Connor.
Andrew, the negative remarks from this message will not be tolerated. This is your final warning before you'll be kicked off the form if you will not comply with what I'm asking you to do. I'm not trying to be rude, but we are trying to establish a friendly environment here, and what you're talking about here is not going to be tolerated.

Hey all,

Please refer to my latest post - 7/8/23. I am only one person with a very busy schedule and will do my best to provide a positive environment to talk model aircraft. Each and everyone of you contributing to such would be greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me on MAF. Thank you!

Ok, now back to Aeroclassics. Im pretty sure the RP- model is the delayed model from the June release set. and the PH is the same, now im hoping that the RP- model is an Air Philippines or Grand Air Release. I'll just have to wait until July 14.

It is 'American' in the sense that US state policy financially supports Israel military spending - and also their geo-politics (see the absence of US criticism or reprimand on Israel's continued assault on Palestine).
Yeah, so you'll find that a lot of (especially right / far-right leaning) Americans feel attacked when one questions their support of Israel.........
I guess this comment of mine may come under fire, but well, this is the conversation within geo-politics right now.
Generally speaking I don’t like to involve myself in politics but I can’t stand how some people view a political argument as so one sided. Yes it is a complex issue but nobody ever talks about how many Israelis are killed in Palestinian terror attacks every year. I think we should all leave this issue alone. As for the aircraft in question what was her fate I haven’t seen her at TLV this whole year.

Generally speaking I don’t like to involve myself in politics but I can’t stand how some people view a political argument as so one sided. Yes it is a complex issue but nobody ever talks about how many Israelis are killed in Palestinian terror attacks every year. I think we should all leave this issue alone. As for the aircraft in question what was her fate I haven’t seen her at TLV this whole year.
While Israel is pretty controversial in geopolitics, i feel that the deletion of the post was not needed. The only slightly controversial thing mentioned was of the corruption. My guess is that someone moderating DA.C overreacted, and deleted your post. Probably following a guideline to not discuss politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.