What’s your top model plane shop or site here’s mine?

My absolute favorite #1 store for new models is Aviation Megastore in Amsterdam. They offer great services like temporary storage of ordered models to combine them with future orders for saving shipping costs, you earn bonus points with every buy to get a discount now and then and in general they are super nice and reliable and have almost everything available.

And I also had good experiences with Wingsmo in Austria, especially on models that aren’t available everywhere anymore, like the NG Ethiopian 787-9 or the ANA Cargo 777 from JC.

With older models I was sometimes very lucky on eBay or “eBay Kleinanzeigen” (the German version of Craigslist).

Last edited:
Favorite online retailers:
Waffle Collectibles (Southern California): Frequently has some Collection Sales with some great models
PandaFox Toys (Nevada): Great rewards system, free shipping, and since they're based in Nevada and i'm a California resident, no sales tax 😅
JetCollector (Northern California): Amazing variety of models and amazing discounts
Tailwind Diecasts International (Philippines): Great variety of models

Favorite physical stores:
Aviation Retail Direct (UK): Heathrow location is small, but has amazing stock and amazing views!
Hobbiestock Collectibles (Philippines): since the Philippine market is rather small, you may be able to find a few gems from time to time
Top Gun Air Shop Akihabara (Japan): lots of models exclusive to the Japanese market!
ANA Festa Shop - Haneda Terminal 2 (Japan): ANA collectors' heaven!

I go to Waffle Collectibles for any rare gems and/or collection sales he gets in.
PandaFox Toys is always my place to order new or in-stock Gemini models due to their fast shipping.
DGPilot is also a good choice for me due to their great customer service.
JetCollector is kind of a mix between DG and Waffle, but every now and then I’ll find something interesting on there to buy.

PandaFox (that's my main since it's local so shipping is free)
EZToys

Those are only my main 2 but I plan to get some stuff from Waffle and such in the future for models Panda doesn't have

Jet Collector for the good variety.
EzToys on some occasions.
PandaFox toys because they offer free shipping, no tax along with a 5% discount on every order which is very nice.
West Coast Diecast because they have a pretty nice variety of some old releases (though I don't know if that will last), ran by pretty nice and persuasive people and they have 3D printed GSE. Not sure how good they are though since I haven't got any yet.