What’s your top model plane shop or site here’s mine?

Jetcollector is an amazing store great stock and good prices, can be a bit expensive to send only one model to the middle east so I usually buy 2 from them. But I have no idea about shipping prices to the EU
I have send a mail to them, now i'll see what they will reply =)

Theres a store near where I live called ”Special Toy Center” they seem to have a lot of old Dragon Wings and Apollo, but have not come back to me after ~3 weeks.

I'm a loyal man, and almost every model I've bought in person at a brick and mortar store has been at Threshold Aviation

I use Jetcollector, Flying Mule, PandaFox, ezToys, and First Class Collectables in Hong Kong. I also use Waffle once in a while but I've been receiving far too many models with defects or broken parts so he's a gamble for me. Sprue Brothers also has a large selection but they tend to be a bit pricier compared to the rest
If you look on Sprue Brother’s Amazon, they have some Asian/European Panda and Phoenix models for dirt cheap.

If you look on Sprue Brother’s Amazon, they have some Asian/European Panda and Phoenix models for dirt cheap.
I agreed. I have been following them since your post and been reluctant to purchase. Just came back today and the price dropped! I got an A332F for only 19.99, free shipping as well! I only need to pay the shipping from US to Vietnam.