What’s your top model plane shop or site here’s mine?

I used to buy all my models from US retailers, but not anymore since I found an amazing local retailer a while ago. I only buy from US reatilers when one of them has a model in stock that I can't get from my local retailer, but that happens very rarely actually.

Local retailer
1. La Tienda de Aviación

US retailers
2. PandaFox Toys
3. Waffle Collectibles

Last edited:
Only 1 place near me sells diecast planes and that is Hobbiestock they seem to sell geminijets, phoenix, and inflight200, jc wings. other manufacturers can be found on lazada (popular online marketplace in my country) and shopee. But I cant verify how trustworthy the sellers are there as I’ve never bought planes there.

I think we already have a similar thread, but this is a good idea!

Mine in order are:

1. CAM Australia
  2. Collectable Aircraft Wings Australia
  3. eBay AU
  4. My Hobby House
  5. Aviation Centre Australia
  6. Midwest Model Store
  7. Armchair Aviator
  8. Gumtree Australia
  9. West Coast Diecast
  10. Jetcollector
Wow! It's so nice that there is another Melbournian here! When you say CAM Australia, do you mean CAMAUST in Melbourne? I am thinking about going to buy my first model from them this weekend.

I use Jetcollector, Flying Mule, PandaFox, ezToys, and First Class Collectables in Hong Kong. I also use Waffle once in a while but I've been receiving far too many models with defects or broken parts so he's a gamble for me. Sprue Brothers also has a large selection but they tend to be a bit pricier compared to the rest

Last edited:
I use Jetcollector/Flying Mule (same warehouse), PandaFox, ezToys, and First Class Collectables in Hong Kong. I also use Waffle once in a while but I've been receiving far too many models with defects or broken parts so he's a gamble for me. Sprue Brothers also has a large selection but they tend to be a bit pricier compared to the rest
Nice how was your experience with first class

I live in South Asia
These are my usual haunts:
MyHobbyHouse
JetCollector
AviationMegastore
ThresholdAviation
Bedfordshire Diecast

Additionally:
ScaleModelStore (NL)
Arcunia
Waffle
AircraftModelStore (UK)
Prairie Diecast
Wings400

These are the 11 stores from where I have made multiple purchases in the past
Former 5 the most and continue to.
Latter 6 is situational

MyHobbyHouse and JetCollector are my joint top rankers Hehe in terms of number of models purchased thus far.

There's Real Flight in Taiwan and another store in Hong Kong that I've also bought from earlier - but those are one-offs

Last edited:
My Hobby House - for KE stuff

Skyworld - for anything else

AMSG - one-time visit, great SQ selection