What’s everyone wanting from geminijets January 2023 releases being revealed this week

If Gemini wanted then it could start releasing a lot of 747 classics that collectors really wanted. But they will have a very usual answer that these don't sell or licensing issues. Now when u ask JC they will say a lot of their releases will depend on what Gemini will approve. So either way collectors will get Emirates A380s or American United or Delta.

If Gemini wanted then it could start releasing a lot of 747 classics that collectors really wanted. But they will have a very usual answer that these don't sell or licensing issues. Now when u ask JC they will say a lot of their releases will depend on what Gemini will approve. So either way collectors will get Emirates A380s or American United or Delta.
Everything will be rainbows and sunshine once NG drops their 747s. I hope for all our sakes that it's soon.

And there will be folks dense enough to get them; the same happened when AV400 announced their A380s. Sorry if I sound salty, JC's printing issues have hit me hard lately 🙄.
Yea all of a sudden all the possible A380s were released by JC. Same will happen to NG 747 releases too.