What’s everyone wanting from geminijets January 2023 releases being revealed this week

I love the selection of different types of Emirates(seeing them after a looooooooooooooong time)Love BA A380 and the American 787. Wow love the variety

FlqBJYLaAAAUNNo

Lets look at our GeminiJets bingo card:

American narrow bodies? check!
European widebody? check!
American military? check!
Emirates aircraft? check!
American Electra? check!

At least the TU-154 and MD-83 is somewhat interesting.
Adding the Electra to the bingo card 😂 otherwise it’s a nice set, will get the aforementioned plane along with the World Atlantic and perhaps the Sun Country if NG refuses to do it.

Nothing for me in 1:400, but I'm definitely getting the KE 77W in 1:200. Almost had a heart attack when I saw that lol, nice one GJ. Also there's a Qantas A333, but I'm not sure I'll get that since it's the "new" livery that I never flew.

Last edited:
The World Atlantic was unexpected, but not surprising from GJ. At any rate, it is a must for me. I probably will preorder it regardless of QC since it is unlikely that we will ever see a rerelease.

Several other tempting ones in that set. Well done GJ!

Will pick up the Aeroflot IL62M! A great addition to the classic Eastern Bloc collection, and can join the Interflug from a couple of years back (already!). A nice surprise and a rare purchase from Gemini as very little of what they release fits my criteria.

At first I thought I need to get both the IL62M and EK B77L. Guess the EK is saved for later as this machine (and EFF which I can virtual custom) went to other airlines (3S and LH respectively). Why not another reg GJ?

Oh! I didn't even notice the EK 77F! I am happy about that, I think I might be able to squeeze it into my monthly purchases.

Will be getting the MD83 and FedEx 767-300F! Great to see another MD80 release and another FedEx 767 release! Though there is still too much reputation in these releases!