Waffle Collection Sale

JJ Skippy

I’m a bit bored today, so I want to know if anyone has bought from Waffle’s recent 1:400 collection sale. It’s over 2,000 models in size and has had a lot of gems which have sold already. Keep checking your email and his website for new listings.

Nah , I haven't been able to get a thing from them. They always upload stuff in the middle of the night here in Israel

Nah , I haven't been able to get a thing from them. They always upload stuff in the middle of the night here in Israel
Yeah we’re usually in daytime here in the US when stuff gets posted. There are some Middle East planes that were listed, I think a few are still there if you’re interested.

Yeah we’re usually in daytime here in the US when stuff gets posted. There are some Middle East planes that were listed, I think a few are still there if you’re interested.
i will go and see what they have for me!
i hope they will have a EL AL 742, but that's just a dream.

I haven’t bought anything yet, but a lot of them have caught my eye. Unfortunately shipping costs to Australia from the US are very expensive at the moment, which has affected my willingness to ‘pull the trigger’ on some models.

I often see some very interesting models in their lists for good prices, unfortunately I would have to buy them one by one as they are not all listed at the same time, which would be incredibly expensive to ship to the EU. They also don't seem to answer when I try to contact them, meaning I had to let go of a few.

I often see some very interesting models in their lists for good prices, unfortunately I would have to buy them one by one as they are not all listed at the same time, which would be incredibly expensive to ship to the EU. They also don't seem to answer when I try to contact them, meaning I had to let go of a few.
yeah the specials they run is “op=op”

Waffle did list some new Gemini and Dragon models. No email sent so he might have more to come later.

That is something that I don't like, you want to buy many just to save on shipping.

Snagged two Dragon Wings American A300s and a Dragon Wings Northwest MD87 in the bowling shoe livery. Probably my rarest acquisitions yet from the collection sales...and the hunt continues

Waffle Collectibles' sale is not a joke. He always gets nice/rare models at a reasonable price for most of the time. Too bad he doesn't offer combine shipping. I placed two orders before like hours apart because he doesn't post all models at the same time. I emailed him and got a respond that no combine shipping. But models were all send in the same package. This is my only complaint. I got used to his style eventually and just go with the flow I guess.

These are the models I have bought from Waffle's most recent sale which it's still going.....

1. AC UA DC-7C N6431C
2. AC AA CV-990 N5619
3. AC AA B727-200 N727AA
4. AC AA DC-4 NC90405
5. Jet-X Delta N904DL

Attachments

• IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
Waffle Collectibles' sale is not a joke. He always gets nice/rare models at a reasonable price for most of the time. Too bad he doesn't offer combine shipping. I placed two orders before like hours apart because he doesn't post all models at the same time. I emailed him and got a respond that no combine shipping. But models were all send in the same package. This is my only complaint. I got used to his style eventually and just go with the flow I guess.

These are the models I have bought from Waffle's most recent sale which it's still going.....

1. AC UA DC-7C N6431C
2. AC AA CV-990 N5619
3. AC AA B727-200 N727AA
4. AC AA DC-4 NC90405
5. Jet-X Delta N904DL
So you paid 2 full lots of postage on 2 separate orders that couldn’t be combined yet they were shipped out in a single package anyway…you most definitely should be refunded the difference. That’s very poor practice there otherwise 😬 Nice models though.