Taobao and other Chinese website's

1/400collector

Hello has anyone here ever got something from taobao Jd.com and other Chinese website's? If so what was it like, how did it go, how did you shipp/buy it and do you recommend it? Any information about Chinese website's will be helpful

Hello has anyone here ever got something from taobao Jd.com and other Chinese website's? If so what was it like, how did it go, how did you shipp/buy it and do you recommend it? Any information about Chinese website's will be helpful
Hello! I’ve used Taobao for all of my model purchases and I’m very happy with everything I’ve received. The order normally comes within 3-4 days if you use SF. I don’t use JD because they don’t seem to have as wide of a variety of 1:400 or 1:200 aircraft. I hope you found this useful!

Hello! I’ve used Taobao for all of my model purchases and I’m very happy with everything I’ve received. The order normally comes within 3-4 days if you use SF. I don’t use JD because they don’t seem to have as wide of a variety of 1:400 or 1:200 aircraft. I hope you found this useful!
Do you maybe know how can i order stuff from there even tho i live outside of china? like a proxy website in English or other ways?
thanks.

Do you maybe know how can i order stuff from there even tho i live outside of china? like a proxy website in English or other ways?
thanks.
Engtaobao is the English fronted version. It works as a middleman between you and Taobao proper. I've been using it for years, and no issues whatsoever. It just takes a bit of getting used to the method. Ask me if you get stuck.

Engtaobao is the English fronted version. It works as a middleman between you and Taobao proper. I've been using it for years, and no issues whatsoever. It just takes a bit of getting used to the method. Ask me if you get stuck.
Unfortunately when i go to the website and search Aeroclassics or any other brand it doesn't show any results do you maybe know why?

Unfortunately when i go to the website and search Aeroclassics or any other brand it doesn't show any results do you maybe know why?
Try using a specific reg relating to the model. The search engine is pretty crap but you get there eventually.

I don't know why the keyboard and chrome try to transalte all when i write...

I try now with another browser

Can you proved me the url of eng taobao?
They will ship in Poland?

Hope now will be ok xD ☺️

I don't know why the keyboard and chrome try to transalte all when i write...

I try now with another browser

Can you proved me the url of eng taobao?
They will ship in Poland?

Hope now will be ok xD ☺️
https://www.engtb.com/m.php and they use global shipping partners like DHL and others, including cheaper Chinese carriers which save money but take a bit longer to arrive, you can pay with your credit/debit cards or PayPal.