Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Just got three more models!

FedEx (old livery) MD-11F N614FE from Phoenix Models! Very excited to finally have this one to add to my MD-11/trijet collection!
0BF1F616-CBE1-4B29-B2CB-C73BEDADAB31.jpeg

Lufthansa A330-300 D-AIKQ and Qantas 747SP VH-EAA, both from NG Models. Really impressed by the quality and details from NG Models, as usual!
98EE6D17-9A30-42F7-97D2-BF316BBBE9C4.jpeg
D936394E-6C5C-4526-8F17-838D37B549A5.jpeg

Just got three more models!

FedEx (old livery) MD-11F N614FE from Phoenix Models! Very excited to finally have this one to add to my MD-11/trijet collection!
View attachment 13532

Lufthansa A330-300 D-AIKQ and Qantas 747SP VH-EAA, both from NG Models. Really impressed by the quality and details from NG Models, as usual!
View attachment 13533
View attachment 13534
The Qantas 747SP is a stunner! I'm regretting selling my VH-EAB, but sometime you've gotta do what you've gotta do!

Last edited:
Nice models. Hope you had a happy birthday. I have all but the Braniff Electra,
The Electra is prompting me to start collecting all the colors. I know for a fact this is going to be a pain for two reasons: 1) some colors can be hard to find; 2) some colors are easy to find in bulk and can prompt me to buy them all! Slow and steady does win the race after all so I’ll be taking it slow to get the colors.

The Electra is prompting me to start collecting all the colors. I know for a fact this is going to be a pain for two reasons: 1) some colors can be hard to find; 2) some colors are easy to find in bulk and can prompt me to buy them all! Slow and steady does win the race after all so I’ll be taking it slow to get the colors.
I thought about doing that, maybe starting with the ultra 727-200's. It would help if there weren't all the licensing issues with Braniff... I doubt any new ones will ever be made. I would love to get N404BN in sparkling burgundy and N426BN in the metallic blue..sadly,it'll probably never happen.

I thought about doing that, maybe starting with the ultra 727-200's. It would help if there weren't all the licensing issues with Braniff... I doubt any new ones will ever be made. I would love to get N404BN in sparkling burgundy and N426BN in the metallic blue..sadly,it'll probably never happen.
Those Ultras, I’ve heard they’re quite hard to come across.
Airliners International in Dallas will probably have some, if not all, given the area was their base of operations for their entire existence.

Those Ultras, I’ve heard they’re quite hard to come across.
Airliners International in Dallas will probably have some, if not all, given the area was their base of operations for their entire existence.
Yes, there were some in Waffle's latest collection sale....they were all gone by the time I got to them.

Yes, there were some in Waffle's latest collection sale....they were all gone by the time I got to them.
Should’ve grabbed a few lol. He still has a bunch of Jellybean One Elevens which I do need for Retro FSD. Going to hold on those since I won’t reach that era for a while yet.

I'm missing the Perseus Green 727 N461BN. The Braniff Red Jellybean 727-200 N401BN is still available at Waffle's collection sale.

Should’ve grabbed a few lol. He still has a bunch of Jellybean One Elevens which I do need for Retro FSD. Going to hold on those since I won’t reach that era for a while yet.
Hopefully the Jellybean BAC 111's are Jet-X and not Aeroclassics....the AC's are on the old mould if I recall correctly.

The Braniff Red Jellybean 727-200 N401BN is still available at Waffle's collection sale.