Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Some of my latest 1:400 arrivals.

BigBird Mk.3:

DSC_3539.jpgDSC_3540.jpg

Phoenix:

DSC_3547.jpg

Panda (Altitude Models):

DSC_3548.jpg

Also in the batch was the Phoenix Aerolíneas Argentinas A340-200, but the nose became detached during shipping (I saw photos of the actual model before it was shipped to me). It's not going back in easily, and I have yet to set up my shop, and all my modeling tools are still packed away, so pictures for the next time.

Also hanging around is the Aeroclassics USPS 721. The recent 722 (plus others) is on the way, so hopefully I will get to include it in a future all-Aeroclassics photoshoot.

Does the Air Canada A320 look a bit out of place? Well, it was a nice courtesy surprise from the wonderful folks at West Coast Diecast. It is a welcomed addition to the collection as they were regular visitors of CCS during the 2010s. Also, it is nice to check out the Panda A320 and experience some of their "exclusive" subjects.

Last edited:
Some of my latest 1:400 arrivals.

BigBird Mk.3:

View attachment 30407View attachment 30408

Phoenix:

View attachment 30409

Panda (Altitude Models):

View attachment 30410

Also in the batch was the Phoenix Aerolíneas Argentinas A340-200, but the nose became detached during shipping (I saw photos of the actual model before it was shipped to me). It's not going back in easily, and I have yet to set up my shop, and all my modeling tools are still packed away, so pictures for the next time.

Also hanging around is the Aeroclassics USPS 721. The recent 722 (plus others) is on the way, so hopefully I will get to include it in a future all-Aeroclassics photoshoot.

Does the Air Canada A320 look a bit out of place? Well, it was a nice courtesy surprise from the wonderful folks at West Coast Diecast. It is a welcomed addition to the collection as they were regular visitors of CCS during the 2010s. Also, it is nice to check out the Panda A320 and experience some of their "exclusive" subjects.
Love the Air Canada ice blue livery A320

My latest arrivals.
That American 727-200… I have had it for a long time and still absolutely love it!

All superb choices!

Congrats for them!

Edit: Oh, I noticed the AA 722 is the DW version, I also have it, but I thought it was the GJ one, which I like a bit more 😆

Here she is... the last MD-80 ever produced by the Long Beach plant, but one of the first by NG - N984TW :cool:

Saw a bunch of em mad dogs at DFW less than a month before their retirement, and this model is even more special to me.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 4_small.jpg
    4_small.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 18
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 19
Been to Tokyo to travel and somehow notice this model that I can't resist at Top-Gun...

Phoenix B747-200SF Air Hong Kong B-HMD
20240620_152150.JPG
20240620_152230.JPGVery surprised to see this Air Hong Kong unit and the price was rather right so I still get it despite being a Phoenix 747.

Btw Top Gun's current location at Kaihin-Makuhari was quite a journey from downtown Tokyo... The shop now was also just a fraction of the old shop at Akihabara and just a part in the Aeon Mall.

Really like the old location at Akihabara but maybe the rent was too much for them so...

That American 727-200… I have had it for a long time and still absolutely love it!

All superb choices!

Congrats for them!

Edit: Oh, I noticed the AA 722 is the DW version, I also have it, but I thought it was the GJ one, which I like a bit more 😆
Yea I got a GJ 722 also. The metal finish is way nicer, though I like the DW mould is also pretty nice. I made a fantasy AA with polished finish using a DW L1011 and came out very nice. At some point I'll make an AA 722 custom, just to see how it comes out and to add another reg to the AA fleet.

Attachments

• IMG_20231223_131945.jpg
    IMG_20231223_131945.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20231223_131951.jpg
    IMG_20231223_131951.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
Yea I got a GJ 722 also. The metal finish is way nicer, though I like the DW mould is also pretty nice. I made a fantasy AA with polished finish using a DW L1011 and came out very nice. At some point I'll make an AA 722 custom, just to see how it comes out and to add another reg to the AA fleet.
What could have been...

Great job with that, what was the donor model?