Please do not buy from Diecast Airplane Store

rohanb92

Like the title says PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay away from this seller who runs diecastairplanestore.com and recently took over diecastairplane.com. I hate to bash a business but I placed an order on their site and never received a tracking number or any updates on it. Sent an e-mail with no response. Then went to Facebook. No response there either. Apparently this has happened to multiple people if you read reviews on Facebook, Google Maps, and even on the Gemini Jets subreddit. I know I've seen questions about them here as well but beware doing business with them as they have screwed many of people out of their money with models never shipped out/received.

Last edited:
I’m starting to get on board with this too. I used to have such good experiences with them. I think when my most recent order comes (if it does), it will be the last.

I bought a model from them in the latter summer months of 2020, took a while for it to be shipped and had to threaten a dispute before it was finally shipped. It’s unfortunate it had to come down to that.

Like the title says PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay away from this seller who runs diecastairplanestore.com and recently took over diecastairplane.com. I hate to bash a business but I placed an order on their site and never received a tracking number or any updates on it. Sent an e-mail with no response. Then went to Facebook. No response there either. Apparently this has happened to multiple people if you read reviews on Facebook, Google Maps, and even on the Gemini Jets subreddit. I know I've seen questions about them here as well but beware doing business with them as they have screwed many of people out of their money with models never shipped out/received.
Huh, never knew about it. I bought from them maybe once or twice, and never had an issue like this. Except the models took a bit long to arrive.

Then again, this is coming from my experience.... I'll definitely keep an eye out just to be safe.

Only issue I’ve had was my order taking 2 weeks to ship but I’ll take your word for it for now if it’s all true

Huh, never knew about it. I bought from them maybe once or twice, and never had an issue like this. Except the models took a bit long to arrive.

Then again, this is coming from my experience.... I'll definitely keep an eye out just to be safe.
Yeah never had problems with them either just shipping is slow and communication is ok not the best guess will see what goes on from here

I've had great experiences with Diecast Airplane Store. Unfortunate that it seems that I was one of the lucky ones. Will avoid them and shop elsewhere from now on.

I've had great experiences with Diecast Airplane Store. Unfortunate that it seems that I was one of the lucky ones. Will avoid them and shop elsewhere from now on.
I think they changed ownership recently, although I'm not certain about that. I've also used them in the past with no issues as well.

Yeah I had similar issues with them back in May 2021 when NG released the Alaska regular livery 737-900s and SWA Canyon Blue Splits 737-700. They never sent out my 2x SWA 737-700s because apparently their batch had QC issues and that they were getting more next month. Keep in mind this was in May. Come June I email them and they say they aren’t getting more until August. Sigh okay fine I’ll wait another 2 months. August comes around and I email them if they got the SWA canyon blues and they said turns out they aren’t getting them until September. At this point I was out of patience and asked for a refund for the two SWA canyon blue 737s and have never shopped with them since.

Yeah I had similar issues with them back in May 2021 when NG released the Alaska regular livery 737-900s and SWA Canyon Blue Splits 737-700. They never sent out my 2x SWA 737-700s because apparently their batch had QC issues and that they were getting more next month. Keep in mind this was in May. Come June I email them and they say they aren’t getting more until August. Sigh okay fine I’ll wait another 2 months. August comes around and I email them if they got the SWA canyon blues and they said turns out they aren’t getting them until September. At this point I was out of patience and asked for a refund for the two SWA canyon blue 737s and have never shopped with them since.
Why this feel like RM model store all over again!