Pictures: American Airlines A330-323 N277AY by NG Models

Phantom

Recent arrival is this A330 in current colors of American Airlines. Even though these quick pics were taken in just basic lighting with reflections and shadows on my working bench I thought I'd share nevertheless. Nice model and first A330 from NG for me.

Built as cn 0380 in year 2001 for US Airways this airframe was registered N677UW before receiving its current reg and finally being absorbed into AA a few years later.

n277ay3 by AlexK3800, auf Flickr
n277ay4 by AlexK3800, auf Flickr
n277ay2 by AlexK3800, auf Flickr
n277ay by AlexK3800, auf Flickr

This one from NG looks good.
I've seen a pic of an Aeroclassics AA A330-300, which I believe it was on the new releases for this month, and the color looks totally off. The grey is almost white.

This one from NG looks good.
I've seen a pic of an Aeroclassics AA A330-300, which I believe it was on the new releases for this month, and the color looks totally off. The grey is almost white.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly… At least they are the same reg so if you want one you can get whichever. My personal preference would be the NG, because of the colours and extra details.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly… At least they are the same reg so if you want one you can get whichever. My personal preference would be the NG, because of the colours and extra details.

yep, i'm not interested in the AA A330 but I'd certainly pick up the NG aswell!

Recent arrival is this A330 in current colors of American Airlines. Even though these quick pics were taken in just basic lighting with reflections and shadows on my working bench I thought I'd share nevertheless. Nice model and first A330 from NG for me.

Built as cn 0380 in year 2001 for US Airways this airframe was registered N677UW before receiving its current reg and finally being absorbed into AA a few years later.
As always you take some of the finest model aircraft photos in the community. NG has done a great job with this model and these photos make it look even better. Hoping to see an A330neo mould sometime from NG as well.

I was going to say, the color looks great to me...much better than the efforts of some other manufacturers who shall remain nameless for now.

As always you take some of the finest model aircraft photos in the community. NG has done a great job with this model and these photos make it look even better. Hoping to see an A330neo mould sometime from NG as well.
It wouldn't be too hard, would it? They already have an excellent A330, so all it would take is some new wings and engines, definitely a realistic goal for them in the future!

It wouldn't be too hard, would it? They already have an excellent A330, so all it would take is some new wings and engines, definitely a realistic goal for them in the future!
Easiest for NG would be an A340-300. They only need engines and pylons. Their A330s have A340 wings already;)