Phoenix April 2023 Release

They have to for the passenger version because of the stretched upper deck. However, the -200 fuselage mold can be used for the -400F, with wings with winglets fitted to it. My theory is they figured a -200 with the -400 wing to fuselage connection looks better than the other way around.
Interesting...that would make sense. Thanks for sharing the model

The 747-400 looks better in your pic. The 747-200 is terrible... nose gear too aft, nose too round, bad cockpit window placement...

The 747-400 looks better in your pic. ... bad cockpit window placement...

I was going to say the same, that -400 actually looks nice. The low cockpit windows on the BA Landor must be what makes it look so ugly then. Ironically the cockpit windows are too low on the QANTAS indeed. But again, that is not something that can be linked to the brand or mold.

Last edited:
I feel Phoenix got it better? The cockpit window seems oversized on the BB one to me.

ps: a lot of 400 scale model liners have this oversized cockpit window problem I think, especially on GJ/JC 767, older PH 777s

I feel Phoenix got it better? The cockpit window seems oversized on the BB one to me.

ps: a lot of 400 scale model liners have this oversized cockpit window problem I think, especially on GJ/JC 767, older PH 777s
It's a little too far stretched yeah, but BB definitely got the nose much better. 0490489_edit_762119933524852.jpg

can you do just Phoenix and real!

What can be done cheaply to fix the problem? Maybe adjust the cockpit window?

If so far NG hasn’t disappointed with their molds and the sudden rattle of releases from other manufacturers appear to announce a smasher of a mold is coming, why buy these? Maybe we can just sit and wait for NG to bring new molds out and pump up production to 30 models per month so we can see what we’ve been waiting for years to be made. Maybe

If so far NG hasn’t disappointed with their molds and the sudden rattle of releases from other manufacturers appear to announce a smasher of a mold is coming, why buy these? Maybe we can just sit and wait for NG to bring new molds out and pump up production to 30 models per month so we can see what we’ve been waiting for years to be made. Maybe
I seriously doubt we'll see NG's Classics anytime soon. Even the -8's seemingly delayed indefinitely.