Panda Models New B764 Mould

It's quite conceivable that it's NG's. In keeping with their practice of using their moulds, and perhaps evidenced by recent photos by NG revealing all versions. Apparently ready to go. Curious that the 767 moulds were not in Amsterdam.

It's quite conceivable that it's NG's. In keeping with their practice of using their moulds, and perhaps evidenced by recent photos by NG revealing all versions. Apparently ready to go. Curious that the 767 moulds were not in Amsterdam.
Maybe it is the reverse like the case of A330s/A340s. But then, more moulds mean more competitions, more choices for the collector and maybe more inventory for shops...

Also announced the following 2 models, as well as these 2 767's for September:

Panda Model 1:400 Virgin Australia Boeing B737-800w 'Vivonne Bay' VH-BZG (PM52320)​

Panda Model 1:400 Air Transat Boeing B737-800w C-GTQJ (PM52321)​

I got the pre-order email from CAMAUST and was so confused when I saw Virgin Australia 737 on the list! Definitely a pleasant surprise for us Aussie collectors, VA doesn't get much love.

Usually PM releases models with code YYYYxx (ex: 202301, etc) but the recent ones (Nok Air, BA Landor) got 52xxx format, maybe this is off their regular release schedule?

Everyone releasing a 767-400 to add to the toolings already available. Limited livery and release options. It's 'VC-10 wars' all over again.

Damn, my heart nearly jumped in my throat when I saw that United, because I thought I flew that exact aircraft with the registration last year.

Taking a closer look, I realized it the registration is different (I flew on N66051)

Crazy how all of a sudden we have multiple 767-400ER moulds! Can't complain though, hopefully this means no shortage of all the various liveries and maybe a few different regs of the same can be released!
Yeah it's wild, but exciting nonetheless! Glad we're getting a standard Delta 764.

Another Panda on pre-order
iZY699h.jpg

Actually I heard that the 737-400s weren't ARD commissioned but ARD threw their toys out the pram because they have the BA license. I think they may have been C Models originally.
Yeah when speaking to Panda they told us to contact ARD to retail them, I would assume it was originally C models who wanted to do them