Panda Models New B764 Mould

I was going to say... Delta current, UA EvoBlue, and UA Star Alliance AFAIK.
Yeah

Ron Allen (whenever they make one) and the DL current scheme is what I'd like. GJs lazy 764 mould is so off-limits for me.
Dilemma - pick this one up, or wait for an NG one. PMs nose is too blunt, barring that, everything else looks fabulous?

Where did you guys see all those issues on the Panda? All I see so far is some blurry pixels.🤔

Where did you guys see all those issues on the Panda? All I see so far is some blurry pixels.🤔
😁 There's some pics of it over at DAC
Looks fabulous in those pics - like, take my money types fabulous.

The slight, ermm, stubby nose is noticeable in that WestMainToys Pic

Is there any new trace on these 764s? Any new pictures and idea when they might hit retailers? Got my preorder for the Evo in since OCT with few other birds and was hoping for a FEB release.

Must be nice to get free models.

Yeah it is quite nice, but it wasn't free because the postage was $40 so about the same price as the model would have been if I'd have sat on my bum and waited for it to be sold at retail. But I wouldn't have bought it because I have absolutely zero need to own it in my collection, so you could say I selflessly spent $40 just so I can review it for the likes of collectors everywhere.

However equally you could also say that considering the enormous amount of effort I put into Yesterday's Airlines and the service that I provide to collectors and manufacturers, that both improves and enriches 400 scale with a capability and quality that literally nobody else provides anywhere in the world, that I don't get anywhere near enough free models ;) or I might add donations.

Or you could say I have an ego and do all of this just to blow my own horn with biased reviews bought and paid for by bottomfeeders. It is up to you to make your own choice I guess.