NG Model 1:400 October 2022 Release Hints

BA117

As agreed with Richard, posted for Beta testing purposes.

Just in, the NGM October 2022 1:400 release "hints"; the eagle eyed amongst us will have noted that the "hints" include a number of the models not announced from last month subsequently rescheduled to October 2022 but included for completeness.

NGM will make their formal release announcement shortly. To the "hints" -

Boeing 737

HA-XXX
N71XXX
N71XXX
N53XXX
N86XXX
HL8XXX

Boeing 787 Dreamliner

HZ-XXX
PH-XXX
PH-XXX

Airbus A318

G-EUNX
G-EUNX - revised scheme

Airbus A321

VH-XXX
JA2XXX

Airbus A330

OO-XXX
F-GXXX

Airbus A350

D-AXXX

Lockheed Tristar

JY-XXX
V2-XXX

Tupolev Tu-154

LZ-XXX

Tupolev Tu-204

CU-CXXXX

Comac C919

B-0XXX

Last edited:
Good to see the return of the Tristar and Tu-154 albeit in small numbers.

Could that perhaps be a Malev 737-600 I wonder:

It'll certainly be hard to turn down a Bulgarian 154 - Balkan Bulgarian new colours maybe?

Hopefully it's a different scheme for the Jordanian Tristar 500 to what they made before:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the V2- L-1011 is just going to be a rerelease of the Air India but with the rego changed to V2-LEK rather than J. The only alternative I see is V2-LEO wearing Caribjet and Air Mauritius titles but surely that's too obscure even for NG?

Hoping that NB will be in the "red nose" or the Titan TCS scheme, my money is on the BA scheme👍

G-EUNB.jpg

For future reference, do you want me to post each new release as a new post or as on DAC a reply to my original post?

Good to see the return of the Tristar and Tu-154 albeit in small numbers.

Could that perhaps be a Malev 737-600 I wonder:

It'll certainly be hard to turn down a Bulgarian 154 - Balkan Bulgarian new colours maybe?

Hopefully it's a different scheme for the Jordanian Tristar 500 to what they made before:

Maybe we'll get a chance to see how well they can make a Royal Jordanian model with the modern brown/black paint color. So many manufacturers have gotten the shade of color off. The recent Gemini Jets Royal Jordanian 787 was probably the most accurate to date.