NG CRP Requests

Make that three more!

I’ll probably pick up both Wunala 1 and 2, now that they’re both confirmed. Some people have worries about the 747 mould but I doubt it’ll be worse than what is available at the moment for these particular models.

IMG_2012.jpeg

Forgive me for sounding like a broken record but the voting has really dropped off on the NG Models site and if you want to see any of these magnificent Tristars you are going to need to vote vote vote as models need around 30 votes at least! We have two across the line but in a sea of 787s and A321s some trijets are superior!!! Every vote for modern piece of junk is a vote against an L-1011 ;)

L1011_VOTES2.jpg

Forgive me for sounding like a broken record but the voting has really dropped off on the NG Models site and if you want to see any of these magnificent Tristars you are going to need to vote vote vote as models need around 30 votes at least! We have two across the line but in a sea of 787s and A321s some trijets are superior!!! Every vote for modern piece of junk is a vote against an L-1011 ;)

View attachment 34780
Yessssss
More votes are needed. And the Tristars deserve unconditional love and support.
All these Tristar wishes I've joined already by my vote - and they all are waiting to come home.
2 are my own wishes as well!
C'mon everyone!

Reactions: PRM

View attachment 34780

:) fully agree.....I will be reunited with my NG scratch cards on November 1st, and I'll be sure to support the TriStar! (and potentially add a couple of new TriStar wishes). I guess everyone may be running out of votes...... time to buy more NG models ;)

It's not just Tristars that need help. Stop voting for some 777 that's been made 40 times already and get voting for some Mad Dog awesomeness. Most of these have never been made before in 400 scale and at the moment that will continue unless you get voting at: https://m.ngmodels.com/

View attachment 34782
I’ve casted votes on the Northwest Thermometer, Continental Globe, Midwest, Republic Herman, Frontier, and Ozark. I’d also vote for the ValuJet and Delta Ron Allen but I ran out of points 😅

Also interested in that Korean Air, never knew that they operated the type. Every day you’re a student!

I’ve casted votes on the Northwest Thermometer, Continental Globe, Midwest, Republic Herman, Frontier, and Ozark. I’d also vote for the ValuJet and Delta Ron Allen but I ran out of points 😅

Also interested in that Korean Air, never knew that they operated the type. Every day you’re a student!
I had no idea that ValuJet had MD-80s! I did suggest their DC-9-20 as a potential subject to 3D Design Deck though.

It's not just Tristars that need help. Stop voting for some 777 that's been made 40 times already and get voting for some Mad Dog awesomeness. Most of these have never been made before in 400 scale and at the moment that will continue unless you get voting at: https://m.ngmodels.com/

View attachment 34782
I've voted for, the Deltas, ATI, Alitalia, SAS, Air Cal, Frontier, Swissair, Antillean, Aero Lloyd, Iberia, Austrian, Northwest, Korean.

What are missing, or have low votes are
Air Arubas, Aviancas , Finnair cheatlines, PSAs, JASs, JALs and more

Last edited: