NG A330neo

It is, but this time this is the correct mod. 48979 tail.
I wonder, when NG has that pre- mod 48979 tail why did they never use it on their early 332 releases. Or did they?
Okay I'm loving this deep dive - can you direct me to where I can get to know more of this better - I understand from this thread now that the A332 has had two rudder variations, correct?

Exciting! Hopefully looking forward to some Malaysia Airlines, Air Calin and Cebu Pacific on the -900, and maybe some house livery models to boot.

Okay I'm loving this deep dive - can you direct me to where I can get to know more of this better - I understand from this thread now that the A332 has had two rudder variations, correct?
Two v.tail variations. The early 332 was taller and the later modification unified 332 and 345/346 tails - at least to some degree.
I had posted about in the NG 330Neo sample thread:https://modelairlinerforum.com/thre...0-900neo-mould-sample-review.1365/#post-21870

It is, but this time this is the correct mod. 48979 tail.
I wonder, when NG has that pre- mod 48979 tail why did they never use it on their early 332 releases. Or did they?
I think I have seen an air france a332 model that uses the earlier tail that NG did, would be cool if they did the old livery qantas a330-200 with it along with the later tail.

I think I have seen an air france a332 model that uses the earlier tail that NG did, would be cool if they did the old livery qantas a330-200 with it along with the later tail.
Out of curiosity I just checked through NG's database and found 10 releases that should have the early taller tail - as far as I can see none of them use it but all have the later (shorter) one.
I've spend some time working in an development/sampling department and what we did really was (high-tech) trial and error, but I really wonder why the Chinese sample departments do what they do. Did they really develop that early tail sample just now that they don't need it on their 338? 🙃