NEW TERMINAL!!!!!!!!!

NickThePilot

I have just finished my 1:200 Fictional Model Airport Terminal! It has a main terminal that connects via glass bridges to two remote/satellite circular terminals! Expect some great updates from here! I am also currently editing the tutorial on how I built it. I will most likely upload it on Monday 4:17 MTN! (Mountain Time)
1667756163915.png

This is quite impressive, would be interested in learning how you built this and what materials were used?

Thanks so much!
I used pretty simple materials I found around the house, which I'll show in the tutorial

👍

1667762881557.png

Last edited:
What do you recommend for a round terminal I’ve been trying to replicate the termal from Chattanooga metropolitan airport (cha) but it has a huge dome and the center is round.
I would recommend using a clear round lid off of say a store bought cake. This is the type I used for here and as seen in the video. Then paint the inside, so the paint shows up through the clear plastic, but cant be scratched because its on the inside. Also gives it a nice finish.

I would recommend using a clear round lid off of say a store bought cake. This is the type I used for here and as seen in the video. Then paint the inside, so the paint shows up through the clear plastic, but cant be scratched because its on the inside. Also gives it a nice finish.
Thank you!!!